Profile for Mark > Reviews

Content by Mark

Mark

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas must have., 9 Jan. 2016
You have to own a pair of these for Christmas they are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas must have, 9 Jan. 2016
You have got to have these for Christmas. They are awesome

4x Novelty Glasses Design Drinking Straw Funny Party Birthday
4x Novelty Glasses Design Drinking Straw Funny Party Birthday
Offered by Universal Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked and felt cheap., 9 Jan. 2016
In would not buy these again. The smelt and tasted funny when I opened the pack and even after cleaning. I am not sure what chemicals were used to create them but I certainly would let my kids drink from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2016
These are the best things ever. A most have for Christmas.

Vktech® Colorful Bathroom LED Light Toys Kids Funny Bathing Toys Waterproof in Tub

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I checked the reviews, 9 Jan. 2016
I wish I have checked the reviews first as they all sum up this product. When they did work they were amazing. Kids loved them but then the problems started. Some leaked and then others would not switch off. Had to disconnect the batteries. Needless to say after one outing none of them work anymore so wish I hadn't bothered. Absolute rubbish.

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console (Black)
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console (Black)
Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars PS4. Enough said., 24 Mar. 2015
PS4. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar. 2015
These balls are great and the kids love them.

BRIO Remote Control Engine
BRIO Remote Control Engine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great train though and the kids love it, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: BRIO Remote Control Engine (Toy)
Find the controller and the train sync and don't sync depending on which buttons the kids hit. Great train though and the kids love it.

Logitech 980-000596 docking speaker - docking speakers (3.5 mm, iPad 2, iPad, 20 - 20000 Hz, Grey, AC)

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great, 13 May 2014
this item is great. It sits in our kitchen and plays pretty good sound so we can listen to music or watch telly whilst making dinner. I would recommend anyone that props their ipad up to watch it get one of these as it is much better and plays much clearer sound. Only downside would be the angle that it can be at the wrong angle that it picks up the light from lights which means you can not see the screen. A steeper angle may have been better.

Sony PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Sony PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)

3.0 out of 5 stars system is great but sony must do more, 13 May 2014
Now I love playstation so my view will always be bias. I love it is looks great and is quiet and the wireless controller has so many more features than you can shake a stick at. My biggest criticism is that the PS3 still offers more. More downloadable content, more apps and just way more fun. Why can't I get youtube on the PS4 but can on the PS3? Why can't I get ITV player on the PS4 but can on the PS3? there are so many more apps and I know it is only early days but it is now 6 months on and there are only 10 apps (only 5 good ones) and still way more free games on the PS3. Ironically since buying the PS4 and having to buy playstation plus content to play online I have played on the PS3 more as it unlocks so much more content than is available on the PS4 so far. As there are no one off games on the PS4 that are not available on the PS3 I would consider saving your money for now and accessing PS plus and spend a few months playing the range of free games available and wait a little longer for Sony to start releasing some decent content.

Hope this doesn't sount too ranty it is just my view.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3