Profile for M. Karva > Reviews

Content by M. Karva

M. Karva "Alexandra" (Slovakia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Frozen Glitter Puzzle (104 Pieces)
Frozen Glitter Puzzle (104 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Jan. 2015
Really lovely puzzle, the glitter is on the stars and looks as if painted with a glitter nail polish. :) Really nice.

Rachel Ellen Designs Three Section Swivel Money Tin - Pink
Rachel Ellen Designs Three Section Swivel Money Tin - Pink
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Two toys in one - lovely, 14 Jan. 2015
Me and my two girls love this money tin. I like the design and the fact that it is actually two toys in one as you can play with the tin creating different designs. Other money tins we have cannot be open and closed again so this is another great plus of this one. My2 yrs old loves to open it and insert the coins again and again.

Badgequo Vintage Birdcage 568 g
Badgequo Vintage Birdcage 568 g

4.0 out of 5 stars However I do not really like the smell of the gel, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought this becaus of the cage and I did well. I gave to my daughter with a toy bird and it's aperfect fit. However I do not really like the smell of the gel, scrub and lotion so I gave it to my mother-in-law. :)

Hotel Cabana
Hotel Cabana
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Misses few amazing tracks, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Hotel Cabana (Audio CD)
I have to say I knew the whole album before buying and decided to have one copy cause I consider Naughty Boy one of the greatest artists of this era. However I was a bit disappointed as this version does not include my most favourite songs Home and Never been the same and Pardon me. My fault, should have read the ttack list carefully but I would just never thought that these tracks are only on the us version. Such a shame. :( This version is a great album but lacks that 'creme de la creme'.

SNÄRTIG Clear Glass Beautiful, Modern and Simple Design Vase
SNÄRTIG Clear Glass Beautiful, Modern and Simple Design Vase
Offered by Cotton Project

1.0 out of 5 stars incredibly overpriced, 12 July 2014
Wow, you must be kidding. This vase is being sold by Ikea for 0,65!!!

Nuby Imonster Snack Keeper
Nuby Imonster Snack Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely snack keeper, 3 Jan. 2014
I also have the Nuby Flower Snack Keeper and have to admit I like that one better but this one is fine too and my 6 yrs old loves the design.

Nuby Flower Child No Spill Cup
Nuby Flower Child No Spill Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely design and did not leak for long, 3 Jan. 2014
I have to say I am quite surprised by other negative review. We have been using this cup for almost a year and it only started leaking now. In all this time this has been the favourite cup of my daughter and we never had a problem with it. I have to say I am still breastfeeding her and she also likes the spout.

Nuby Flower Child Snack Keeper
Nuby Flower Child Snack Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 3 Jan. 2014
I find this snack keeper really practical and cute and my daughter loves it. The only thing to keep on mind is that even though the snack do not spill, the crumbs do. :)

Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours
Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars the best stabilo quality, 3 Jan. 2014
These pens are just brilliant and I love the handy box they come in. Not only for architects or artists but great also for writing postcards or anything you want to look good.

STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 6)
STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars you can never go wrong with stabilo, 3 Jan. 2014
Perfect pack of good highlighters, you can probably never go wrong with stabilo. Bought them for my father that is obsessed with hightlighting important facts in his notes and Im sure he'll love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7