Profile for Mrs. J. O'Brien > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. O'Brien

Mrs. J. O'Brien "jackieo2668" (surrey,uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Luther Vandross: Greatest Hits 1981-1995
Luther Vandross: Greatest Hits 1981-1995
Offered by Media Vortex

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!!, 5 Mar. 2014
A truly great CD, mine got taken so I finally got round to replacing it and I cannot stop listening to it now I have it again. Such a legend!!

The Very Best of George Benson
The Very Best of George Benson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary!!, 5 Mar. 2014
Fantastic CD. I love George Benson having seen him in concert so many times. I have all his albums on vinyl and have finally upgraded to CD!!!

90s Groove
90s Groove
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Remininsing!!!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 90s Groove (Audio CD)
A great CD with some of the very best 90's tunes. I love listening to it as it brings back so many memories.

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!!, 27 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly loved this book. I would highly recommend reading the whole set of Hunger Games books. A great story that had me reading whilst doing other chores, it was that good I could not put it down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For Dads everywhere, 11 Aug. 2013
A great gift for any Dad. My sons chose and bought this for their Dad, who was extremely chuffed to bits with it.

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!!!, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
A really great read after the Hunger Games. Read it in a day and had to get Mockingjay!! A must read trilogy.

Montagne Jeunesse Only For Him 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 5
Montagne Jeunesse Only For Him 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for that man in your life who likes to be pampered!!!!, 13 Jun. 2013
Great pack of face masks, easy to use, reasonably priced, there were two happy men in my household!!! Oh if only I had time to put on a face mask lol!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice touch!, 22 Feb. 2013
I got this ring for my partner as a gift " a token of my love"!!! I looked all over the internet for a ring his size (Z3) but I didn't want to break the bank. I chose this ring as it was perfect for what I wanted it for and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It is a nice looking ring and it fits him perfectly and he absolutely loves it, so all in all a great purchase for a reasonable amount.

Merlin Official Calendar 2013
Merlin Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Merlin!!, 1 Feb. 2013
A super calendar for all those Merlin fans out there. The quality is great, both the paper and pictures are superb. Its a nice size too, with plenty of room for writing those important appointments. Highly recommended without a doubt, but then I am a Merlin fanatic so I would say that!!!!

Dunlop Tortex - Standard Plectrum Set (Pack of 6) - 0.5 - 1.14 mm - 1 of each 0.50mm Red, 0.60mm Orange, 0.73mm Yellow, 0.88mm Green, 1.00mm Blue, 1.14mm Purple
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pics!!, 1 Feb. 2013
A great buy, pack of 6 multi coloured. Bought these for my sons who have both started to play the ukulele at school. I would highly recommend as they are a quality item and posted very quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4