Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Clarks Women's Wendy Laurel Ankle Strap Sandals Brown Size: 4.5
Clarks Women's Wendy Laurel Ankle Strap Sandals Brown Size: 4.5

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT brown sandals!, 26 July 2016
wonderful sandals! Actually they are sort of a combination sandal and shoe. I got them because they have a closed toe and are Clarks so I knew that the quality would be good. I wanted nice brown sandals for summer. I like that there is a strap across the ankle rather than a T strap since that is not flattering for the ankles when wearing shorts or a shorter skirt. These are great! They are so comfortable I wore them all day as soon as I took them out of the box.

12.5 kg Dawn Chorus Peanuts For Wild Birds
12.5 kg Dawn Chorus Peanuts For Wild Birds
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased in several ways, 14 July 2016
I have ordered from this seller - Twootz - several times because the price is good, the bird peanuts arrive so quickly and in perfect condition. I also am very happy and impressed that the packing material was fine strips of cardboard mesh so it is biodegradable. I like that SO much better than the use of Styrofoam peanuts which pollute our land and oceans. Very pleased and will continue to use this seller. Our birds and red squirrels absolutely love these peanuts.

Womens Cotton Combat Canvas Chino Shorts
Womens Cotton Combat Canvas Chino Shorts
Offered by vitageclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars finally! black shorts long enough to come to just above my knees!, 7 July 2016
these are great. I like the fit and the fact that the cuff/hem rolls down to give additional 1 inch. Good for my use since I like shorts, skirts, dresses to come to knee. I am very happy with them. They also can just go into the wash and they dry quickly. I will be using them for traveling. Very pleased. Just wish that I could also get them in my size (8) in red.

Russell Hobbs 21881 Legacy Kettle, 3000 W - Metallic Red
Russell Hobbs 21881 Legacy Kettle, 3000 W - Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this kettle, 27 Jun. 2016
if one can love a kettle - love a material object - then yes, I love this kettle. It works very quickly, stylish, easy to clean, does not take up much space, very well made, SO pleased.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa
by DK
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars small book, packed with information, 1 Jun. 2016
this will be taken in my back pack when I hike around South Africa. Great tool.

The Trouble With Women
The Trouble With Women
by Jacky Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars those bad women...., 1 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Trouble With Women (Hardcover)
Hilarious book with very clever illustrations by author. Great little gift that brings laughter.

Home Discount Fire Bellows, Dark Brown Fireside Blower FREE DELIVERY
Home Discount Fire Bellows, Dark Brown Fireside Blower FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars not fancy - just practical and I am pleased., 1 Jun. 2016
I got these as eye protectors....so that my husband would not bend down and blow on the fire....
these are plain and simple and do the trick

How to Be Alone (School of Life)
How to Be Alone (School of Life)
by Sara Maitland

5.0 out of 5 stars tool for life, 1 Jun. 2016
Having heard about this book, I bought it for a friend whose husband had recently died. She absolutely loathed being alone. Hope that the book gave her some comfort. At the book group where I first heard about this series, we commented on the cover - really nice with the curved edges and the soft cover.

5kg Utterly Peanut Butterly Peanut Butter For Wild Birds
5kg Utterly Peanut Butterly Peanut Butter For Wild Birds
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds give it 5 stars, 18 May 2016
We go through the bird peanut butter very quickly which probably says it all - the birds love it! We enjoy watching Bird TV while they peck away at the peanut butter. We have to refill the coconut halves everyday. I suggest buying not only the peanut butter, but also getting some extra shells so that you can hang them in various places outside windows or in the garden.

SMALL women zip up hoodie
SMALL women zip up hoodie
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars my new fave hoodie, 18 May 2016
This is a wonderfully soft, well made hoodie with thick material and nice construction. I suggest ordering one size larger than with most hoodies if you (like me) wear a jumper or shirt beneath it. I wear it every day now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12