Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Content by 666albertastarr

666albertastarr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Mintons Good Food Pre-Packed Pinhead Oatmeal 500 g (Pack of 10)
Mintons Good Food Pre-Packed Pinhead Oatmeal 500 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars We eat porridge every morning., 18 Mar. 2017
Our local stores no longer stock pinhead oats so I was pleased to find these. Pinhead oats are just lovely for the best porridge. I soak them overnight so in the morning they cook quickly and are creamy. Very pleased.

Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink for my favourite pen., 18 Mar. 2017
I hope these cartridges will always be available. I like being able to just slip them into my pen and continue writing. They never leak, are easy to use and provide a consistent flow. This is a nice blue. My fave ink colour is the dark brown but that is difficult to find. These cartridges in blue were a good price and arrived within days.

Easiyo Natural Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (6 x 135g)
Easiyo Natural Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (6 x 135g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to make healthy yogurt to eat everyday., 18 Mar. 2017
We like to eat good yogurt everyday and this is lovely. It is easy to use, no boiling of milk needed. Delicious, healthy, no sugar.

La Toja Magno-Classic Soap 1x 125 g
La Toja Magno-Classic Soap 1x 125 g
Offered by M&M HAIR AND BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soap, 18 Mar. 2017
This is my favourite soap & I have been using it for over 40 years. I hope that it will always be available. I was pleased to find it at a good price. It arrived within days. Very pleased.

POP-UP CARD "HEDGEHOG": A folded 3-D-card of a lifelike hedgehog - sweet and dinky! Best for animal lovers.
Offered by Edition Colibri

5.0 out of 5 stars the cutest hedgehog., 12 Mar. 2017
I bought one of these cards. It arrived and is very cute and well made. As a matter of fact, I liked it so much I have ordered SEVEN more. I think that should say it all - great service, great product.

cat birthday card pop up Greeting Card Mercedes-Benz Car Anniversary Baby Happy Birthday Easter Mother's Day Thank You Valentine's Day Wedding Kirigami Paper Craft PostCards
Offered by GrandGift

5.0 out of 5 stars purrrrrrrrrrrrfect birthday card, 12 Mar. 2017
Great birthday card for cat lovers. Very cute and well made.

100 Nescafe Original - 100 individual sachets
100 Nescafe Original - 100 individual sachets
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars great travelers, 3 Mar. 2017
At home I like to brew coffee in a French Press, but these are perfect for travelling. I always pack them when going away for a night, a week or longer. The taste is very good.

Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Offered by AJ Every Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Wish local stores carried it., 3 Mar. 2017
I have used wax paper for MANY years. I like to use it to wrap foods for the refrigerator and freezer, to take items on picnics, to use in the microwave, to make an iron glide more easily...
We also find that pieces of cheese wrapped in wax paper and then stored, last much longer.

Liquid Aminos
Liquid Aminos
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars a must in my kitchen, 3 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Liquid Aminos (Grocery)
an absolute staple. I have used Braggs Liquid Aminos for MANY years. It not only tastes great in soups and stews and gravy and much more, it also provides all 8 essential amino acids so it is a complete protein. Great choice for vegetarians, vegans and anyone who likes to stay healthy.

VonHaus Electronic Bathroom Scale with a Slim Sleek Design in Black with LCD Display 150kg/330lb
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars For my "need" to weigh every morning...., 3 Mar. 2017
Easy to use, accurate, slim, good price and arrived within days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16