Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Content by 666albertastarr

666albertastarr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Ella Shoes "Hug" Faux fur warm winter boots UK Sizes 3-8 (UK5/38, CHESTNUT)
Ella Shoes "Hug" Faux fur warm winter boots UK Sizes 3-8 (UK5/38, CHESTNUT)
Offered by Shumaduk

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair from seller, which says it all...very pleased, 29 Aug. 2016
I seem to wear house boots throughout the year. These are very comfortable. I think that they would be fine for outdoor use but I use them in the house. Certainly far less expensive than most. Very pleased.

Yalta Victim
Yalta Victim
by Zoe Polanska-Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars a most inspiring and educational true story, 1 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Yalta Victim (Hardcover)
AMAZING story of survival and will to live. It was shocking enough to read about the treatment by the Nazis and the brutality of the concentration camps but what made me gasp was reading about Yalta. I had no idea that Americans and Brits were involved in the brutal and shocking rounding up and transporting survivors back to Stalin. Shameful and kept secret for a long time. Zoe Polanska-Palmer later moved to Broughty Ferry outside of Dundee, Scotland.

Dr Bronner's 946 ml Organic Lavender Castile Liquid Soap
Dr Bronner's 946 ml Organic Lavender Castile Liquid Soap
Offered by Ainley Organics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soaps, 1 Aug. 2016
I have been using Dr. Bronner's since the early 1970's. GREAT products. I use the lavender soap for washing everything. I like that it is biodegradable so I am not harming our precious water. It smells lovely too. I recommended all products from Dr. Bronner's.

Chestnut WW22 Wood Wax 22 , 450ml Clear
Chestnut WW22 Wood Wax 22 , 450ml Clear
Offered by HobbiesLtd

4.0 out of 5 stars THE wood wax to preserve and protect fine furniture, 1 Aug. 2016
This was recommended to me by a friend who is very knowledgeable about fine furniture. I used it on a huge walnut cabinet. The wax just soaked in and was easy to apply. The furniture looks so much better - I think the wood was thirsty. I would buy this again especially with the recommendation that I had been given.

Alfred
Alfred
by Anthony Gimpel

5.0 out of 5 stars It made me happy to read about someone who escaped from the Nazis, 1 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Alfred (Paperback)
I had heard about this book on Quaker Bookstore website and am really glad to have been able to order it and read it. Remarkable story.

Organic Golden Linseed 1kg
Organic Golden Linseed 1kg
Offered by Wholefood Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to be able to buy 1KG at a time, 1 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Organic Golden Linseed 1kg (Misc.)
We grind the seeds and add them to our berries and nuts and have them with porridge or yogurt. Very healthy. We also use them when making bread or oatcakes.

The Collected Short Stories of Katherine Mansfield (Wordsworth Classics)
The Collected Short Stories of Katherine Mansfield (Wordsworth Classics)
by Katherine Mansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this collection of perfect short stories, 1 Aug. 2016
One of THE best collections short stories ever. I borrowed a copy and then ended up buying one for myself and for two friends. Extraordinary collection.

Fat Ball Bird Feeder
Fat Ball Bird Feeder
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars My birds approve, 1 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Fat Ball Bird Feeder
The Great Tits and Blue Tits and Woodpeckers and Sparrows devour the fat balls from the feeder - we have to keep adding more balls each day. Having the feeder hanging outside dining room window is such fun because we get to watch Bird TV throughout the day.

Clarks Women's Wendy Laurel Ankle Strap Sandals Brown Size: 4.5
Clarks Women's Wendy Laurel Ankle Strap Sandals Brown Size: 4.5

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT brown sandals!, 26 July 2016
wonderful sandals! Actually they are sort of a combination sandal and shoe. I got them because they have a closed toe and are Clarks so I knew that the quality would be good. I wanted nice brown sandals for summer. I like that there is a strap across the ankle rather than a T strap since that is not flattering for the ankles when wearing shorts or a shorter skirt. These are great! They are so comfortable I wore them all day as soon as I took them out of the box.

12.5 kg Dawn Chorus Peanuts For Wild Birds
12.5 kg Dawn Chorus Peanuts For Wild Birds
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased in several ways, 14 July 2016
I have ordered from this seller - Twootz - several times because the price is good, the bird peanuts arrive so quickly and in perfect condition. I also am very happy and impressed that the packing material was fine strips of cardboard mesh so it is biodegradable. I like that SO much better than the use of Styrofoam peanuts which pollute our land and oceans. Very pleased and will continue to use this seller. Our birds and red squirrels absolutely love these peanuts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13