Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 946ml
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 946ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Bragg is the best!, 26 Jun. 2017
I wanted really good apple cider vinegar with "the Mother". I drink 1 TB with water each morning & also use it with olive oil to make a lovely vinegarette. I wanted Braggs because all of the Braggs products are organic, yummy, healthy, beautifully made. I always trust Braggs products.

Womens Silk Satin Pajamas Set Sleepwear Loungewear Green S
Womens Silk Satin Pajamas Set Sleepwear Loungewear Green S
Offered by Perfect Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect silk pajamas, 6 April 2017
These are really lovely silk pajamas for women. The fit is great, they are made well and feel luxurious. I like the nice deep green colour. I wear them at home and because they sre silk they are perfect for traveling since they fold into a tiny space. I would order more.

Mintons Good Food Pre-Packed Pinhead Oatmeal 500 g (Pack of 10)
Mintons Good Food Pre-Packed Pinhead Oatmeal 500 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars We eat porridge every morning., 18 Mar. 2017
Our local stores no longer stock pinhead oats so I was pleased to find these. Pinhead oats are just lovely for the best porridge. I soak them overnight so in the morning they cook quickly and are creamy. Very pleased.

Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Offered by I Love Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink for my favourite pen., 18 Mar. 2017
I hope these cartridges will always be available. I like being able to just slip them into my pen and continue writing. They never leak, are easy to use and provide a consistent flow. This is a nice blue. My fave ink colour is the dark brown but that is difficult to find. These cartridges in blue were a good price and arrived within days.

Easiyo Natural Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (6 x 135g)
Easiyo Natural Yogurt Base Mixes Sachets (6 x 135g)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to make healthy yogurt to eat everyday., 18 Mar. 2017
We like to eat good yogurt everyday and this is lovely. It is easy to use, no boiling of milk needed. Delicious, healthy, no sugar.

La Toja Magno-Classic Soap 1x 125 g
La Toja Magno-Classic Soap 1x 125 g
Offered by M&M HAIR AND BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soap, 18 Mar. 2017
This is my favourite soap & I have been using it for over 40 years. I hope that it will always be available. I was pleased to find it at a good price. It arrived within days. Very pleased.

POP-UP CARD "HEDGEHOG": A folded 3-D-card of a lifelike hedgehog - sweet and dinky! Best for animal lovers.
Offered by Edition Colibri

5.0 out of 5 stars the cutest hedgehog., 12 Mar. 2017
I bought one of these cards. It arrived and is very cute and well made. As a matter of fact, I liked it so much I have ordered SEVEN more. I think that should say it all - great service, great product.

cat birthday card pop up Greeting Card Mercedes-Benz Car Anniversary Baby Happy Birthday Easter Mother's Day Thank You Valentine's Day Wedding Kirigami Paper Craft PostCards
Offered by GrandGift

5.0 out of 5 stars purrrrrrrrrrrrfect birthday card, 12 Mar. 2017
Great birthday card for cat lovers. Very cute and well made.

100 Nescafe Original - 100 individual sachets
100 Nescafe Original - 100 individual sachets
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars great travelers, 3 Mar. 2017
At home I like to brew coffee in a French Press, but these are perfect for travelling. I always pack them when going away for a night, a week or longer. The taste is very good.

Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper - Die-Cutting
Offered by Hotshotcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Wish local stores carried it., 3 Mar. 2017
I have used wax paper for MANY years. I like to use it to wrap foods for the refrigerator and freezer, to take items on picnics, to use in the microwave, to make an iron glide more easily...
We also find that pieces of cheese wrapped in wax paper and then stored, last much longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16