Profile for H. E. Robinson > Reviews

Content by H. E. Robinson

H. E. Robinson

Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water with Pineapple 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water with Pineapple 330 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the taste of this product and this is a ..., 28 Sept. 2015
I love the taste of this product and this is a good price, delivered quickly and well packaged thanks.

Anker Multi-Angle Universal Cell Phone Car Mount Phone Holder for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony and Other Smartphones (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sept. 2015
So far so good. Fits both iPhone 6 and 5 with a good grip. Took a bit of manoeuvring to get it in place as the arm is quite long but now it's in position I'm delighted with it.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

4.0 out of 5 stars A tidy home is a tidy mind, 9 April 2014
I loved this book. As a self confessed tidying geek I've enjoyed a weekend of sorting, tidying and throwing away following Marie's advice. It is very Japanese, I'm not sure I'll adopt her advice to empty out my handbag every evening and thank each item for the job it's done for me that day! However, her advice to ask yourself if each item gives you 'joy' to have or use has helped me discard a lot of things - especially clothes - without feeling guilty.

Difficult Second Book
Difficult Second Book
by Chris Moyles

5.0 out of 5 stars You either love him or hate him, 4 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Difficult Second Book (Hardcover)
and if, like me, you are one of the 8 million people who listen to the show every day you probably love him and you'll love this book. I especially like the bit about how Carry On can't exist in Eastenders and the story of his mate who will go anywhere for a pint (I think it's Mitch the voice over man from Live and Kicking!). It reads just the way he talks on the radio, fun and opinionated but he knows how to take the piss out of himself too. I really enjoyed the book and having read it think he'd be great to have a few drinks down the pub with!

The Book With No Name
The Book With No Name
by n/a Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 13 Jun. 2007
This review is from: The Book With No Name (Paperback)
I loved this book, it's a real page turner. One of those you keep thinking "just one more chapter" with, and as well as being exciting it was really funny too. It's not really like anything I've read before - bit of a thriller/spaghetti western/vampire/mafia/adventure story and very cool. Loved the characters and can't wait to find out who the author is so I can read more of his stuff (I'm guessing it's a bloke!)