Profile for Dave 1410 > Reviews

Content by Dave 1410

Dave 1410 (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Dr. Marten's Icon, Men's Chelsea Boots, Black, 10 UK
Dr. Marten's Icon, Men's Chelsea Boots, Black, 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Boot, 12 May 2014
If your looking for a good quality work boot you can't get better tan Dr Martens. Had these a week now been in water in them and my feet remained totally dry. Put some dubbing on them when I got home and as good as new. so comfy to wear out of the box highly recommend these for the quality.

Blackrock Men's Hi-Vis Over Trouser - Yellow, Large
Blackrock Men's Hi-Vis Over Trouser - Yellow, Large
Offered by tradeblue

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy with caution., 12 May 2014
I bought these for work, lasted three days then the stitching came undone. They are poor quality for use as a over trouser for work use maybe good for light use.

Black & Decker KS900EK 600 W Jigsaw with Sightline Variable Speed and Kit Box
Black & Decker KS900EK 600 W Jigsaw with Sightline Variable Speed and Kit Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect D.I.Y Saw, 8 May 2013
This is a perfect saw for d.i.y use. I got this to lay some laminate, and it was a breeze to cut. Also I find the blade storage a good idea. Well done Black and Decker I will defo try some of your other products. Highly recommend for the diyer.

Stanley 010825 Fatmax Retractable Folding Knife
Stanley 010825 Fatmax Retractable Folding Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Packing Changed, 14 July 2012
This is a good safe product. It is what to expect of Stanley. They have it appears changed the packing now it comes on a card. The folding system and belt clip are a good idea. Overall im very happy with this product.

Garmin nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Poor Tom Tom, 25 May 2012
I have always had Tom Tom since sat navs came out. I bought Live xl, all it was doing is sending me wrong. I have now got this Garmin and it leaves Tom Tom out in the cold playing catch up. It does everything and also on the map it shows everything, even where Mcdonalds and Burger king are and all those. Shame we don't go there. The user interface is great. I do agree the wire for the car is a little on the thick side, but it is a small price to pay. I don't think we would ever buy the perfect item.
I will say you only get so long to register your maps and there is a new version of the maps to download. I did all this before i used it. Then i took it on a route i know to see how it performed. It took me the way i know (not motorway tom tom) and it was bang on with my e.t.a. The traffic updates are a good bouns and you can also check the traffic in the local area.
All in all it is worth the 5 stars i have given it and i would have give it more but you can't so i will leave it at 5 stars+. It was well worth the money, but i do recomend the dashboard mount and then the wire is not all up the windowscreen. I am so glad i decided to change and it was people that have reviewed it that made my mind up for me.

Epson Stylus Sx535Wd All-In-One Printer with Wifi and Double Side Printing (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Printer, 1 Mar. 2012
This is a very good Printer and it is so easy to setup. It took about 20 mins from start to finsh to open the Printer and set it up on the p.c. The wifi works very well and it is also a quick Printer. The scan and copy function also is quick. I have not tried the double sided printing yet, however i think it will make live a lot easier than printing one side then putting the paper back in to print the other.
The paper goes in a drawer below the printer which is a very good idea as it is not stuck up. The three ways of connection are wifi, usb and Ethernet. I have always had Epson Printers and each time you get a new one they seem better and quicker. I would highly recomend this Printer to anybody for good value for money.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, 6 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
This took me stright back to the 90s. I didn't know how many memories i had to these songs. Great c.d and dvd, My wife bought it me for my birthday and i recomened anyone who used to like Steps to buy it.

Kitchen Craft 28 cm Clearview Stainless Steel 6-Hole Egg Poacher
Kitchen Craft 28 cm Clearview Stainless Steel 6-Hole Egg Poacher

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 6 Nov. 2011
My wife as been looking for a egg Poacher for some time. This is the best one she saw so ordered it. The Quality is second to none and the Poacher is first class. Has my wife is not keen on fried eggs she does intend using this often and she is more than happy that this poacher is up to it's job. The pan and cups are also very well made and overall it is well worth the price. We are now going to look for a set of clearveiw pans to match as the pans are such good quality.

MENS BLACK WELLINGTON BOOTS FLEECE LINED SNOW WELLIES
MENS BLACK WELLINGTON BOOTS FLEECE LINED SNOW WELLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, 6 Nov. 2011
We have bought two pairs of these snow boots. We would highly recomened these boots for the price. They are warm and there is extra room in them for a pair of thick boot socks if needed. The delievery is very good and was with us within two days of placing our order. We use ours to take our dog for a walk also, our feet are always warm in the cold weather. They have very good grips and we will defo use them when the snow comes along. If your looking for warm feet and a decent pair of snow boot's you can reley on these.

Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Flat Sheet, Blue, Double
Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Flat Sheet, Blue, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not delay buy now, 16 July 2011
We bought a fitted sheet and a flat sheet from Linens direct. We was that impressed i had to order anther set and we are going to order our son some also. Thay are of top quality and cause no mess. I would highly recomened these sheets to anybody, and for the price you do get a bargin. They are very warm and you just sunggle in to them and you get a great nights sleep, and when you get up the day after there are no bits to worry about. They also wash to perfection also. Well done Linens Direct for the service and quality top marks to all.

Page: 1 | 2