Profile for Hayley Galliott > Reviews

Content by Hayley Galliott

Hayley Galliott "Hayley" (Dorset, England)

Sloggi Sloggi Sensual Fresh Short Brief Women's Shorts Black 12
Sloggi Sloggi Sensual Fresh Short Brief Women's Shorts Black 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pants, great fit, flatters tummies too!, 25 May 2016
I love Sloggi's! They might seem expensive for one pair of pants but my old ones are over 6 years old and are washed and worn every week under my leggings!. I went for the higher wasted pair and they are great for flattening those little niggly tummies that doesn't sit flat in dresses or leggings. I'm a size 12-14 and ordered these in a 12 hoping they would fit and they did perfectly! Will be buying some more soon and hoping these last as long as my old ones! Keep up the good work Sloggi! :)

Breo Unisex Roam Elite Watch Black Medium B-TI-RME7M
Breo Unisex Roam Elite Watch Black Medium B-TI-RME7M

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish! Waste of money! Screen filled with water the first time I went in the swimming pool!, 25 May 2016
I've had one Breo watch before (bought it on the plane) and it was brilliant, wore it on two holidays abroad in the sea and swimming pool and never had a problem with it. However after a few years the rubber broke (my fault for playing with it), I decided to buy a new one for my holiday last week and the first time I wore it in the swimming pool it got water logged and that was the end of it! Whether I have a faulty one I don't know, but I bought the Elite thinking it would be better than the cheaper version. I won't be wasting my money buying anymore of these. Breo need to look at their trade description if they are advertising a product that is definitely not water resistant!

Hi-Tec Squash Classic, Unisex Adults  Squash Shoes, White (White/Green 011), 8.5 UK (42 1/2 EU)
Hi-Tec Squash Classic, Unisex Adults Squash Shoes, White (White/Green 011), 8.5 UK (42 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars As a carpet fitter my husband goes through a lot ..., 2 Jan. 2016
As a carpet fitter my husband goes through a lot of shoes as the toe area always wear out. But he swears by these shoes as they last the longest and he won't buy anything else for work now.

Gift Boxed Lip Balm Making Kit: Learn How to Make Natural Lip Balm. All Ingredients, Instructions and Lip Balm Tubes Included from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Handmade Skincare

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Items, 18 Dec. 2012
Ordered this as a present for Christmas, but when I checked the contents the beeswax was missing and one of the bottles was also missing a label, so I had no idea what it was! I'm in the process of requesting a refund, but its now too late to get a replacement in time for Christmas!

Coleman Classic Awning
Coleman Classic Awning

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cover for 3/4 man Tent!, 13 Jun. 2011
My friend bought one of these a few years ago to take to Glastonbury to put over her tent and to give us some outside living space and it has been with us every year since for the last 3 years! The tunnel fits perfectly over her Gelert Tornado 3 Man Tent - Royal/Excalibur Grey and gives enough extra room to fit 4 people comfortably on camping chairs underneath it. You do have to be a bit careful about wind direction when putting up the tunnel as it can blow a bit in the wind, but if you peg it down enough then it shouldnt cause too much of a problem. It's so brilliant that I am just about to buy one to take to Glastonbury this year!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2011 6:29 PM BST

Lolo Ball
Lolo Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Lolo Ball is 80's Retro fun!, 5 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Lolo Ball (Toy)
I had a lolo ball back in the late 80's and every girl at school had one. We used to have races on them and use a skipping rope while bouncing up and down. So when I found one in a toy shop a few years ago I couldnt resist. I had the whole office bouncing up and down and seeing how fast they could get to the end of the office! Absolutely great fun for kids and adults. You must buy one of these!!

Forever Faithless - The Greatest Hits
Forever Faithless - The Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fantastically Amazing, gotta be bought!, 2 Aug. 2005
I watched Faithless live at the V Festival in 2004. They were amazing. They got all the crowd involved and the atmosphere was the best. Especially as everyone knew the well known intro's to Insomnia and God is a dj. I came home and bought the cd straight away. Its been in my car cd player ever since. Listen to the lyrics as they make you think. I love the song "miss you less, see you more, get to know you better". Such a brilliant song writer, what a talent. I Was never really interested in Faithless before but this CD should not be dismissed!! Buy it now. One of the best dance cd's ever.