Profile for K. Hynes > Reviews

Zebra Pen 21971 1.0mm F-301 Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen - Black
Zebra Pen 21971 1.0mm F-301 Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen - Black
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars he was very happy with it, 9 Feb. 2017
I purchased this for my brother who is a graphic design artist, he was very happy with it.

D'Addario EXL157 13-62 Baritone Medium Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario EXL157 13-62 Baritone Medium Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Ernie Ball's "Not Even Slinky" range these are the perfect step up, 9 Feb. 2017
If you're wanting something a tad fatter than Ernie Ball's "Not Even Slinky" range these are the perfect step up.

Pretty Iconic: A Personal Look at the Beauty Products that Changed the World
Pretty Iconic: A Personal Look at the Beauty Products that Changed the World
by Sali Hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars she seemed happy with it, 9 Feb. 2017
Bought for my mother, she seemed happy with it.

Mens Fleece Hoodie Hooded Jacket Full Front Zip Closure (4xl, Black)
Mens Fleece Hoodie Hooded Jacket Full Front Zip Closure (4xl, Black)
Offered by Fashion Link

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Feb. 2017
Fitted perfectly when it arrived, first time it the wash it shrunk though.

Desktop Computer Dual USB Port Power Reset Button Switch White
Desktop Computer Dual USB Port Power Reset Button Switch White
Offered by Ascot City

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Feb. 2017
The labeling of the power button and reset switch cables were mixed up, other than that it worked perfectly.

Betron DC950 Headphones Earphones, Noise Isolating, Bass Driven, High Definition In Ear Canal, Tangle free, Replaceable Earbuds for or iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good budget option., 9 Feb. 2017
I bought them to replace a pair of Sennheiser ear buds that were three times the price. The bass is great but I found the treble lacking, despite the flaws I doubt you'll find better ear buds for the price.

Bluetooth Mouse, TeckNet Pro Wireless Mouse with 6 buttons, 12 Month Battery Life, Battery Indicator, 2600 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels for Laptop Tablet Computers PC
Offered by VoxonStore

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the mouse it once was..........literally., 5 Jan. 2014
If anyone decided to scroll down through the reviews you might notice praise for the slient click feature, then you might notice that the product description mentions nothing about silent mouse buttons. That is because this was once listed as a different mouse, the model featured is the LM305 while the one I current hold in my hand is the silent (Laser not optical) LM306S, yet Amazon claims I purchased this very mouse. Even the picture is different, so I can't help but wonder did I stumble across some kind of conspiracy.

This all came about because I wanted to get another Tecknet slent mouse because I really like the one I have right now, but there is no Tecknet slient laser mouse on listed on Amazon anymore, have I gone completely mad?
Just thought I should let people know that reviews on this particular product cannot entirely be trusted.

Now I have to live with an abruptly discontinued mouse wiped from existance that could very well have some severe design flaw that might cause it blow up in my face.

New - DeskCycle premium quality low profile design mini exercise bike for an invigorating work-workout, turn your office chair into a fitness work station. Smooth, whisper quiet magnetic resistance ideal for office, home or commercial use. Get fit whilst improving your health and productivity, easily fits under a desk or table.
Offered by L.A. Gym

4.0 out of 5 stars In comparison with the magnetrainer., 15 Dec. 2013
As someone who has owned a magnetrainer excercise bike for several years, I can tell you the difference between that and the desk cycle is like night and day.

Pros

My biggest gripe with the magnetrainer is that it seemed to be designed for unusually tall furniture, in fact when I use it I have to slot two pieces of wood under my chair so I am at a comforatble height. That is no longer an issue with desk cycle, thanks to it's much lower profile.

The extra long bars make a big difference to the stability of the bike while excercising, it has not wobbled for me once.

It was a pleasent surprise to see that the tension dial is clearly labled with resistance levels ranging from 1 - 10, the magnetrainer doesn't have any labels.

Cons

It has no convenient handle, which means it be can quite awkward to pick up, especially when tucked under a desk.

The trade off of the extra long bars means storing the bike is more difficult. It does fit in the same place I store my magnetrainer.

It doesn't come with a rubber mat to stop it from slipping on ceratin floors. I had to use the one that came with my magnetrainer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

Fear 2: Project Origin (PC DVD)
Fear 2: Project Origin (PC DVD)
Offered by The Game Collection -

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick fun without coming close to the original., 16 July 2009
As an avid pc gamer games like this just reinforce my resentment towards consoles and the people who buy them. I am quite a big fan of the original F.E.A.R, so much so infact that I still play it online regularly to this day. F.E.A.R 2 has superior graphics and production values but still the console bias gameplay puts me off playing it through a 2nd time. Even the multiplayer is a lot less satisfying in comaprison to the first one.
Its just some quick fun without coming close to the original.