Profile for yorkshirelass > Reviews

Content by yorkshirelass

yorkshirelass

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6s Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason Clear [Halo Series] Also Fit Apple iPhone 6 Case 6s 4.7 Inch Hybrid Bumper Case Cover (Clear)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jan. 2015
Does the job, great value for money, feels relatively sturdy, not too chunky when on the iPhone, overall a happy customer!

Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm
Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 20 Oct. 2013
The cats love this scratching post, it is large and sturdy enough for them to use their full force and weight when scratching without toppling over or shaking. The cushion at the top is a good idea too, my small british shorthair female likes to sit at the top of there.
Good value for money and easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, 5 Sept. 2013
Not much to say really. Chose this USB as the price was reasonable and I liked the little flash of yellow running through the USB.
Used it to store over 800+ holiday pictures from this year and had no problem with storing the images, works as intended.

BMW iPod | iPhone | iPad Y Cable Audio Aux Adapter iDrive Interface Lead USB to gold plated 3.5mm suitable for BMW / Mini Cooper 2007>
Offered by FuYuanShan

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a cheap price., 21 July 2013
Nothing much to say other than it works as intended, works well with an old style iPod nano I use in my 2009 Mini Cooper D.

Cable can be a little loose and occasionally if knocked may fall out of the USB port in the car, but other than that works well, had the product approx 6 months and works just as well as the day I purchased it. When the cable is attached the sound of the audio is acceptable. Does the job!

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, EXCELLENT price!, 21 July 2013
Not much to say other than they work as intended on our Tassimo Coffee machine, 6 cartridges is a 6 month supply.

Very fast delivery from the seller.

Excellent price, cheaper than anywhere else I have found on the internet or in any supermarket/department store.

I will certainly reorder again when we run out in 6 months, provided the price is the same ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 21 July 2013
Quick dispatch and delivery from the seller. Like the product, it certainly helps with my 13 y/o cat. It doesn't completely eradicate her arthritis and she still limps and has mobility problems, however these tablets have certainly helped! She isn't as stiff any more and can jump up and down the sofa with little to no problems. If you're thinking of giving these tablets a go then it is worth a try. I use similar tablets (Synoquin) for my King Charles Spaniel and they have almost 90% gotten rid of any joint problems she has as opposed to not so much for my cat. However, every pet is different and follow the full course before you start to expect to see results. And even if the results aren't drastic, some improvement to their mobility is better than no improvement right?

The tablets are palatable and my cat as now completed the 'loading 6 weeks' and is down to one a day. She sits and waits for me every morning to give the tablet to her and meows loudly until I do. I hand it to her like a treat and she swallows it whole in one go (she has no teeth, bless her). I am so thankful and happy she takes the tablet whole because they are quite big tablets and she is a VERY fussy old lady. Getting a worming tablet down her though is a completely different story (nightmare!).

If anyone is having trouble getting their cats to swallow the tablet, what I did was I started off with mine by training her to think its a treat. I would get her favourite Whiskas treats and sit down and give her maybe 4 or 5. And because she loves them so much she swallows them whole, VERY quickly. So I then followed the Seraquin tablet after 4 or 5 treats, and with her being on 'greedy robot mode' she just swallowed it completely unaware it was medication. I would then follow with another few treats. And voila, it seems to work with my cat.. i'm happy, she's happy, we're all happy!

Try them and see if they help as they certainly helped with my cat!

Dietary Reference Values of Food Energy and Nutrients for the United Kingdom: Report of the Panel on Dietary Reference Values of the Committee on ... (Reports of Health and Social Subjects)
by Great Britain: Committee on Medical Aspects of Food Policy

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed as a Nutrition student, 21 July 2013
Does what it says on the description. Helped me immensely with a nutrition dietary report - got a 1st for the report with great help from this book.

Everything up to date and relevant within the statistics.

Only gripe is it is quite pricey but it will be a book you will hold on to for years to come if you go into the nutrition or dietetic industry.

OILATUM gel 150g
OILATUM gel 150g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 July 2013
This review is from: OILATUM gel 150g (Personal Care)
Recently developed eczema, tried absolutely everything from E45 to betnovate etc etc and nothing seemed to work. Then my doctor prescribed this and I have seen such a difference in my skin. No more itching! I havent had dry or itchy skin for weeks! Such a nice alternative to treating dry, flaky, eczema prone skin without the use of a steroid treatment or cream.

Doesn't smell of much so neither smells nice or horrible, just a thick gel that I apply at the end of my shower (after washing my hair, using the razor etc) then wash off after leaving on for 30 seconds or so.

Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I then follow it with applying a thick layer of E45 lotion in the eczema prone areas and voila! No itchy, dry skin! So happy I was able to stop using steroid cream! Definitely give it a go, you've got nothing to lose. My only gripe is if you have a large area that is eczema prone (for me it is all my back and down the sides of my back) the 150g bottle doesn't last very long.

However, still give it a go!

Design Go Sun Soaker Beach Pillow
Design Go Sun Soaker Beach Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 July 2012
Does exactly what it is intended to do and makes sunbathing on the beach with nothing but a towel that more bearable and comfortable. Sadly have lost mine on my recent holiday but will be ordering another one for my next holiday without a doubt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Glasses, 31 July 2012
These glasses are lovely and very stylish. Very sturdy and not at all flimsy. Fast delivery from the dispatcher and they were also very well padded with bubble wrap to eliminate any chance of them breaking during delivery. The only downside is they are on the small side slightly hence 4 out of 5 stars but that being said, it doesn't take away from the beauty of the glasses. I can't wait to try them this weekend with a variety of alcoholic drinks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3