Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Nottinghamshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
4x EN-EL12 Battery for Nikon ENEL12 Coolpix A900 AW100 AW100s AW110 AW110s AW120 AW120s AW130s P300 P310 P330 P340 S1000pj S1100pj S1200pj S6000 S610 S6100 S610C S6150 S620 S6200 S630 S6300 S70 S710 S80 S800 S8000 S800C S8100 S8100s S8200 S9050 S9100 S9200 S9300 S9400 S9500 S9600 S9700 S9700s S9900 S9900s S31 S640 S70 Camera
Offered by photography_acce

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 17 Sept. 2017
I bought these for our Nikon A900 cameras. They charge up well on a portable charger and have a reasonable life when in use. Probably not as long lasting as Nikon batteries, but a lot cheaper. I'm happy with them anyway.

SOFT PASTELS Cardboard SET OF 30
SOFT PASTELS Cardboard SET OF 30
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pastels., 17 Sept. 2017
I bought these for my wife, who attends art classes. She says the colours are good, and particularly likes the fact that they have paper all round them, which keeps the fingers clean.

Personalised Pig Animal Pencil Case / Make up Bag 230 2018
Personalised Pig Animal Pencil Case / Make up Bag 230 2018
Offered by Duke Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for pencils., 17 Sept. 2017
My wife uses this to keep her art pencils in for her art classes. She loves pigs and I had her name put on it too. A good piece of kit.

PIG MUG. KEEP CALM MUG, KEEP CALM AND LOVE PIGS, cute pink pig ceramic gift mug Can Be Personalised

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mug, 17 Sept. 2017
Bought this for my wife, who loves pigs. She uses it every day and it washes well (don't know about dishwashers as we don't use one). It's a good size too.

Everbling Pig 925 Sterling Silver Bead Charm Fits Pandora Charm Bracelet
Everbling Pig 925 Sterling Silver Bead Charm Fits Pandora Charm Bracelet
Offered by Everbling

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this, 17 Sept. 2017
Bought this for my wife who has a Pandora charm bracelet and is also very fond of pigs (don't read anything into that - I am a very tidy person lol), and she loves it, It fits the Pandora bracelet okay and is a good likeness of a piggy.

Row Daily, Breathe Deeper, Live Better
Row Daily, Breathe Deeper, Live Better

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 17 Sept. 2017
A good rowing book for the beginner, which inspires you to have a go and not worry about achieving ridiculously high targets. I am reasonably experienced at indoor rowing, but the author still inspired me to keep doing what I am doing already and helped me to see that I am on the right track. If you are not fantastically competitive and are not always trying to go one better, then this is a good book to read. He does tell you how to go on if you get the bug and want to reach goals, but it's mainly about how good rowing is as an exercise and why you should do it and keep at it.

Rieker L0561-33, Women's  Low-Top Sneakers, Red (Red), 8 UK (42 EU)
Rieker L0561-33, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Red (Red), 8 UK (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well-fitting shoes, 25 Aug. 2017
My wife ordered these as she couldn't get the Rieker shoes she needed in local shops, especially in her size. Not only did she get what she wanted by ordering through Amazon, but the shoes were half the shop price. She finds the shoes very comfortable for walking distances (which is why she wanted them) and is extremely happy with her purchase.

VENUS FLY TRAP CARNIVOROUS PLANT SOIL/COMPOST READY TO USE (1 LITRE)
VENUS FLY TRAP CARNIVOROUS PLANT SOIL/COMPOST READY TO USE (1 LITRE)
Offered by E-Coco Products UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Low nutrient compost is a 'must' for venus fly traps., 26 July 2017
I bought a very young venus fly trap at a garden centre and I'm sure they had just potted it in ordinary compost which, when I read up about these plants, is not good for them and can actually kill them because of too many nutrients. So I ordered this special compost and replanted my venus fly trap in a bigger pot with it. The plant is now thriving and has increased in size. You also need to water them with rain water, as tap water has too many nutrients, including harmful minerals. I also have a pitcher plant which needs the same. That has flourished in special compost over the three years I have had it and has produced two beautiful flowers in each of the past two years.

Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Sleeveless Top - Purple, Medium
Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Sleeveless Top - Purple, Medium
Offered by Panda Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size bigger than usual!, 26 July 2017
I didn't believe it at first, but you definitely need to order a size ABOVE what you usually buy. I like really tight fitting tops and always buy small size in T-shirts, jumpers, shirts etc. But when I received a small one of these compression muscle tops, it really was too tight. So the next one I ordered was a medium and it is a great fit for me. So I've now ordered three more (in different colours) medium size. They are excellent tops - well made and feeling good in a smooth material. They still take a bit of effort getting into, and even more getting them off, but it's definitely worth it to look good.

Bruce Lee's Fighting Method
Bruce Lee's Fighting Method
by Bruce Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce at his best., 15 July 2017
Lots of good tips and photos as you would expect from the developer of JKD. A good read, though I found it best to be selective with the index. Well-made book, arrived on time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5