Profile for Eddy > Reviews

Eddy

Kingston 266X 16 GB Compact Flash Card - Red/Black
Kingston 266X 16 GB Compact Flash Card - Red/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A very budget CF card that works well, 14 April 2012
It's a very good product in compare price. Is not as fast as they say (266X) but for normal use is ok.
I don't raccomend this if you shoot fast (I have a 5D mk2 Canon and of course i don't shoot anymals or fast subject). Anyway for that money is good to have one of this in your pocket for not miss any extra shoot!

Hama Daytour 230 Camera BackPack
Hama Daytour 230 Camera BackPack

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Backpack, 14 April 2012
I bought this backpack because I was looking for something big to put all my accesories and camera and maybe a sandwich or water during my holiday or my photoset outside home. This bag is really well done and is full of pocket where you can put everything you want.
Even when it's full it fix really good on your shoulder and it looks like to have a trekking backpack.
Is big because you can store everything but if you compare sizes, are the same as a school eastpack (maybe 2 cm more).
For professional use is the best and you can be very alternative from others that use Lowepro.