Profile for Pearl > Reviews

Pearl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener - Black
Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Multifunction can opener and other useful things, 9 Nov. 2016
I have arthritis in my wrists and fingers so find certain difficult to do. But, this is brilliant.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Double Hachoir Set
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Double Hachoir Set

5.0 out of 5 stars This makes chopping herbs so easy. I don't know why I haven't bought one ..., 9 Nov. 2016
This makes chopping herbs so easy. I don't know why I haven't bought one years ago.

Mother and Child Floor Lamp Gold White 180cm Tall
Mother and Child Floor Lamp Gold White 180cm Tall
Offered by Lights and Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very good value for money, 9 Nov. 2016
This is very good value for money. I wasn't sure what to expect as the price was so low. It was ease to assemble.

XIAOKOA Eye Protection LED Table Lamp with Night Light and 3 levels brightness, Touch Sensitive Control, Twistable Tube,14LED(L-901)
Offered by XIAOKOA

3.0 out of 5 stars LED Lamp, 9 Nov. 2016
The lamp is much smaller than I expected. Also the one/off switch is incredibly small. I have arthritis in my fingers and found it quite difficult to to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sore toes, 13 April 2016
These gel toe protectors are really good. I have osteo-aarthritis in my toes and I find it very uncomfortable to wear most of my shoes. However, since I received these toe protectors I can use a lot more of my shoes. Thank you.

Draper 38369 HI-Torque Metric Deep Impact Socket, Black, 1/2-Inch Square Drive, Set of 10 Piece
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Son, 13 Mar. 2016
This was a gift for my son. he was delighted with it.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Technique Brushes, 18 Jan. 2016
My granddaughter wanted these brushes for Christmas. They are very good quality and at a reasonable cost.

Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Window Cleaner, 18 Jan. 2016
Wow - this Karcher window cleaner is brilliant. After so many years using a cloth to wash windows that still don't look clean when I have finished, I am converted to this window cleaner.

BENEFIT COSMETICS Hoola: Bronzer 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz. FULL SIZE
BENEFIT COSMETICS Hoola: Bronzer 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz. FULL SIZE
Offered by MV TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooler Bronzer, 29 Dec. 2015
I bought this for my grand-daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it.

Through the Stones: A Companion Guide to the Novels of Diana Gabaldon
Through the Stones: A Companion Guide to the Novels of Diana Gabaldon
by Diana Gabaldon

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the state of this book, 4 Dec. 2015
An informative book. But, disappointed with the state of this book. It was stated as in good condition but I would have rated it as 'fair'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4