Profile for Mrs. G. K. Rosemurgey > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. K. Ros...

Mrs. G. K. Rosemurgey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
KONG Puppy Snacks, 300 g - Large
KONG Puppy Snacks, 300 g - Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix!, 18 Oct. 2014
Perfect as a quick distraction for our pup. When you don't have time to prepare your Kongs these snacks are perfect. I'm sure they have saved me a few chewed shoes!

Kilner 50 x 50 cm Muslin Square
Kilner 50 x 50 cm Muslin Square
Offered by Diy-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used them yet!, 18 Oct. 2014
Haven't used these yet but they are exactly as described so I imagine they will be fit for purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make lovely gifts!, 18 Oct. 2014
Haven't opened this yet. I bought some for presents & one for myself. I look forward to lighting my first on the 1st!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, 18 Oct. 2014
I needed a bowl that my pup wouldn't tip over. This fits the bill but unfortunately, it is still easily knocked off the side of the crate. Aside from that I'm pleased with this purchase & would recommend it to others looking for crate bowls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Oct. 2014
Exactly what I needed to protect my phone from the frequent bumps it has. Thank you

Duronic AF1 /B Healthy Oil Free 1500W Air Fryer Multicooker - Black - free recipe book - 2 Years Warranty included
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use, 18 Oct. 2014
My first use of the Duronic Oil Free Multicooker was to roast a gammon joint! I had no idea how long to leave it in or whether I needed to add anything but it turned out lovely! Maybe a little dry (think I'd left it in too long) but very tasty all the same.

Today I've made 'real' chips & they were delicious! I have tried oven fries a couple of times before & was a bit disappointed but the real ones were just perfect. Although they didn't actually brown they were lovely & crispy. I've heard people describe chips as being 'fluffy' & never been sure what this means - now I know - my real chips were fluffy!

Now it does take quite a long time to cook, it is quite noisy (similar to that of an extraction fan) & it does take up a fair amount of bench space (I find it too large to house in a cupboard) but I still love it & intend to get into the habit of using it much more regularly so as get used to it.

I can't imagine bits falling off or breaking as I've read in reviews about the Actifry so all in all I'd certainly recommend this as an alternative & much more reasonably priced low fat cooker.

Mamma Mia! The Movie [DVD] [2008]
Mamma Mia! The Movie [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sis, 8 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my sis as she absolutely loves the film & stage show. Unfortunately someone else had the same idea. So now she's got 2 copies!!!

Xbox 360 Console (60 GB Hard Drive)
Xbox 360 Console (60 GB Hard Drive)

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 8 Dec. 2012
this was a gift for my son. He used it a lot & enjoyed playing on it. He hasn't got it any more.

When the Boat Comes In [DVD] [1976]
When the Boat Comes In [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ James Bolam
Offered by i want one of those

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift for the oldies!, 8 Dec. 2012
I remember watching this (or at least hearing the theme tune) when I was a kid! I bought it for my dad - not sure if he's actually watched it or not :(

Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse
Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 8 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my fella but to be honest he's never even taken it out of the wrapping! A misthought gift it turns out :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7