Profile for Amy Tan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
H and L Russel 10 Pocket Shoe Organiser with Trim, Marine Blue
H and L Russel 10 Pocket Shoe Organiser with Trim, Marine Blue
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars The cloth sides are useful as they expand to accommodate wide shoes, 2 Dec. 2015
My floor is now decluttered of shoes! The cloth sides are useful as they expand to accommodate wide shoes. I would have to say if you have boots that are huge that they do not fit in the cubby holes and if you have sneakers it is better to fit one shoe per hole. But if you have smaller shoes this would be perfect for you to place the pair into one hole. I would say you will have to hang this on a pole as it is a velcro strapped attachment but I improvised by strapping it to a wooden hanger on a hook. Overall I think it is a great purchase!

Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick to charge and it is sleek to ..., 2 Dec. 2015
Charges my phone from empty to full up to three times before needing to charge it up again! Easy and quick to charge and it is sleek to look at. The bag cover comes in handy as well to protect the glossy finish from being scratched. The charger automatically turns on and off if there is a phone connected to it. You can leave the usb cable on it as well without the battery being drained. Very happy with it!

Roccat Syva High Performance In-Ear Headset
Roccat Syva High Performance In-Ear Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Earbuds were quite useless as they didn't filter any external noise out and ..., 2 Dec. 2015
Rubber Earbuds were quite useless as they didn't filter any external noise out and they kept slipping out of my ears even just walking. I fixed the problem by switching out the earbuds out with another earphone's ones and it made listening to music miles better. The mic is in the right length however after just two months of using the earphones the mic died on me so essentially it just became normal earphones for me which is great for the gym but bad when trying to talk on the phone handsfree. I do not think these are worth your money honestly.

BRAND NEW VIDAL SASSOON 2100W CLASSIC PERFORMANCE DRYER WITH 2 SPEED & 3 HEAT
BRAND NEW VIDAL SASSOON 2100W CLASSIC PERFORMANCE DRYER WITH 2 SPEED & 3 HEAT
Offered by Elex

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful yet light enough so my hand doesn't feel like it's about to fall off after drying my hair, 2 Dec. 2015
This hairdryer is big,powerful yet light enough so my hand doesn't feel like it's about to fall off after drying my hair. The cord is a good length as I can stand up and dry my hair without being restricted to the socket. The heat is not too overpowering that it feels like you're burning your ear off. I have very thick chest length hair that takes ages to dry but this dries it in about 8 minutes. It also dries my hair super straight and frizz free even just by tousling it about. There is a cool burst button but I don't use it so I don't honestly know if makes a difference.

Avon Naturals Kids Magnificent Mango Crazy Hair Tamer / Detangling Spray
Avon Naturals Kids Magnificent Mango Crazy Hair Tamer / Detangling Spray
Offered by Printer Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I may not be a kid however I was in need for a hair detangler as my hair drops out quite easily and knots up frequently, 2 Dec. 2015
Mango Mango Mango Mango Mango! I may not be a kid however I was in need for a hair detangler as my hair drops out quite easily and knots up frequently. I wanted a detangler that smelt nice and compliments my other fragrances/ deodorant yet does its work as well. This definitely did both jobs magnificently and I am very happy with it! It also helps to keep my hair soft and supple even as winter is upon us!

HIMRY Design Fishtail Mermaid Petticoat Underskirt Crinoline Wedding bridal Petticoat 1 Hoop 3 Layer One Size Suitable for Size XS, Size S, Size M, Size L, Size XL, KXB-002-black
Offered by kxshopDE

5.0 out of 5 stars The top of the skirt is elasticated in a comfortable way that doesn't dig in and the top material ..., 2 Dec. 2015
I had to buy this in an emergency for a Victorian style themed Halloween party and my hooped skirt from a different buyer did not arrive in time. I bought it in the middle of the night and the skirt arrived within two days. I was very impressed! The top of the skirt is elasticated in a comfortable way that doesn't dig in and the top material was soft and easy on the skin so wearing it all night long was a breeze. The hoops held the skirt in a good way that made walking easy as I did not have to lift my skirt at all. I even ran through Victoria underground with no problem! The only obstacle I had was walking up stairs as the top hoop was quite close to my calves that it would restrict my length of stride but that is a sacrifice that comes with a hoop skirt territory. You will have to get yourself a big flowy skirt that drapes over the top to make it look like Cinderella's dress if you have never used a hoop skirt before! Overall I loved it and it made me feel very Victorian for the night!

Galaxy S6 Glass Screen Protector with Bonus PET Film for Back, amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 (NOT S6 Edge) with Lifetime Replacement Warranty (1-Pack) [in Retail Packaging]
Offered by TechMatte UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 2 Dec. 2015
Product came on time and was packaged in a protective plastic case which I was very impressed about. The tempered glass front was very easy to put on and it wasn't flimsy in any way. The back was slightly more difficult to put on due to the camera and flash gaps but nothing different from putting on an ordinary screen protector. Plus I was using a phone cover so I didn't need the back piece on anyway. Product came with a wet towelette and sticky tape to get rid of the dust and dirt on the surfaces, as well as a dry wipe to keep the surface dry as you adhere the films on. If you have never stuck screen protectors on a phone before you may find it slightly confusing to put on but it can be resolved by a simple video on youtube. Overall I am very happy with the protector and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again!

PACK OF 5 GOOGLE NEXUS 7 FHD TABLET SCREEN PROTECTOR / ASUS NEXUS 7 2ND GENERATION 2013 / 7 INCH CLEAR ANTI GLARE SCRATH SCREEN PROTECTOR GUARD LCD + CLEANING CLOTH - aLLreli

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Feb. 2015
bought the wrong version as i have an ASUS Nexus 7 instead of a Google Nexus 7.

Spectacle Repair Kit
Spectacle Repair Kit
Offered by Choice DIY

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to bring around or store too, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Spectacle Repair Kit (Misc.)
Used it to fix my sunglasses as one of the screws fell out. easy to bring around or store too.

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Red
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove and its comfortable on the hand, 17 Feb. 2015
Fits like a glove and its comfortable on the hand!
This definitely fits an Asus Nexus 7 model ME370T. Please double check when buying a cover for a nexus as there is a google nexus 7 which is wider.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3