Profile for Mrs. Sue Wright > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sue Wright

Mrs. Sue Wright "Sue Wright" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Landscape Photography
Landscape Photography

1.0 out of 5 stars Unless you like only seeing pictures....don;t waste your money!!, 19 July 2016
I'm appauled at this book, it's all pictures, nothing about where they are taken, when they were taken, what settings were used - NOTHING...not even a preface!! This is an absolute con and I'm most surprised at Amazon as well as the author!

Bitly-Plantar Fasciitis Socks (1-Pair), Premium Ankle Support Unisex Black Compression Sleeves. Fast Relief from Swelling & Foot Pain. Promote Blood Circulation & Speedy Recovery (Large)
Offered by SARZ Group LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Bitley socks for my husband as he has had terrible pain with his right foot for several months and ..., 9 July 2016
I had really looked forward to receiving the Bitley socks for my husband as he has had terrible pain with his right foot for several months and doctors cannot find the reason why; so I was really hoping these might be the answer to it all and relieve the pain, sadly they didn't.

However this is no reflection on the socks themselves!

To be honest, because the socks looked so thoroughly well made I was convinced they would be the answer to my prayers, but they are for more specific problems with the feet as is stated above, but I am so pleased for all those that they have been such a relief for.

So, for obvious reasons I can't say too much more about them other than that they look even better than I thought! Very well made indeed. They were very well packed, came on time and look amazing. I would imagine they would wear very well too.

I was sent the socks in return for this review, sadly it isn't the full review I would have liked to be giving, but under the circumstances, I don't feel that to be fitting. However, if like other reviewers you have the problems such as those stated I've not doubt you'll be extremely happy with them, gain much relief too!

Prime Day Men Luxury Watches Automatic Date 3ATM Leather Military Watches For Men Military Watch Black
Offered by FingerLife

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb watch!, 21 Jun. 2016
The RollsTimi watch arrived promptly and well wrapped, not boxed, but still very well protected with bubble-wrap. It came with a guarantee and a full instruction leaflet. There was a velvety drawstring bag for the purpose of those wishing to keep it in over night.

I was a little surprised just how big the face was, nothing outlandish, not in these days, but just slightly large from what my husband's used to but no great problem now that he's got used to it. It's extremely smart to look at, and has a tough black real leather strap with plenty of holes in and a good strong buckle. My husband normally prefers a stainless steel wristband as he's getting used to it, says this one is tough and durable.

It came with a battery and thankfully it was not already working, but it didn't take long to get it started using the precise instructions. My husband has quickly adapted to it being very pleased with the fact that it's luminous and it has quickly taken over from his ordinary wristwatch which was very old.

It has kept perfect timing since, something which is always imperative for any watch so it didn't disappoint. It has the date on at the normal place also a second hand. The back is made of stainless steel and marked as 30M water-resistant, a great asset for sure. All told this is a really lovely man's watch we are delighted with it and cannot find any fault with it.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review and I am positive this is what I've given!

Ammiy® Makeup Brush Set Professional Wood Handle Premium Synthetic Kabuki Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetics Lip Brush Tool Brushes Kit (12 Pieces White Cream-colored Case Bag)
Offered by birghtsun

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 13 Jun. 2016
The set arrived on time and perfectly packaged. It is a really splendid 12 piece make-up brush set and so beautifully presented. I have to admit to just how expensive they look, when they aren't! The brushes come in a lovely case of soft cream leather which really looks as though it contains something lavish, which of course, it does. Each brush is wrapped individually in plastic, the first thing I did was to wash them all and leave them to dry naturally, as advised, before testing to the full. They range in size and are perfect for all that is necessary for we ladies/girls with some of them being fairly small and ideal for the more detailed work like adding colour under the eye, as well as putting liner on or filling in eyebrows. They are ideally made so that they don’t absorb much so that, to my mind, you get a far better finish. The medium ones are good to pack eye shadow onto the lid or for applying concealer. The last ones are flat and fluffy so they are superb for blending.

To sum up: This is the perfect set with brushes for everything make-up wise, and the soft roll up leather case has been perfectly designed to house them which is so handy, much better than my way of keeping the few I had before. I now know exactly where they are, and all are in the one place! I now have a lovely set of brushes and have binned my others - why not! I now have a brush for everything and couldn't be more pleased. I love the colours of the brushes and handles, both make them look very classy for certain. This is the ideal gift for Mothers, Sisters etc on any occasion.

I was offered mine in exchange for an unbiased and honest review which I'm sure is exactly what I've provided above. I haven't enclosed photos as all those given by other reviewers are thoroughly sufficient. I can honestly say that I would thoroughly recommend the item, and that the price is very good indeed!

Es ist Zeit
Es ist Zeit

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT singer!, 11 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Es ist Zeit (MP3 Download)
DJ Otzi is a marvellous entertainer with a really lovely voice. As another reviewer says, you can't help but get dancing and have your feet tapping when he sings. I bought Es ist Zeit and many other albums via another supplier and am always playing them, watching him on YTube too!!
Danke vielmals fur die musik Gerry!

Trekking Safari Classic Photo Harness
Trekking Safari Classic Photo Harness
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd had one years ago!, 14 May 2016
The harness is truly perfect for any photographer who has more than one camera to carry. We have always struggled with cameras and binoculars, not any more as this harness couldn't be better. The harness is so comfortable and I can even wear it with a rucksack on! How much better could it get

Well done to the person/firm who designed it as it's ideal in every way!

Trekking Poles Walking Poles Hiking Poles Trekking Sticks Walking Sticks Hiking Sticks Carbon Ultralight Antishock Walking Hiking Poles Adjustable Walking Hiking Sticks for Men Women Kids with Cork Grip & Additional Tips & Protectors-1 Pair (Additional Rubber Feet&Snow Disks)
Offered by Jesban-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesban Trekking Poles, ideal!!, 10 May 2016
Before I begin my review of the Jesban Trekking Poles: I will say that I was offered a pair on the understanding that I would give a fair and totally unbiased review, I hope with what I write below I have achieved this.

They arrived promptly and well packaged, and from the onset I was extremely pleased with them. Looks wise they really are lovely, and you can soon tell that a lot of thought went into the designing of them. They are exceptionally light, of carbon fiber construction and are ideal for carrying as they fold down to approx 25 & 1/2" and both weigh just about 13 ozs. The poles may be remarkably lightweight but they really are extremely sturdy! They come with a bag which has a strap attached so you can pop them over your shoulder, you barely know you have them! Like wise you can store them by hanging them in the bag on a coat rack or at the back of a wardrobe.

They come with measurements in inches and centimetres on each pole so you can be sure you have adjusted each one to the correct height for the user, much better than the ones my daughter uses and struggles with. Rubber feet are already installed so you simply adjust the poles to your height and away you go! Also in the pack were another pair of feet along with 4 snow disks, the latter being ideal for snowy trekking or for using on damp grass. To get such sturdiness yet have them so attractive to the eye is just wonderful.

Each pole extends to 53" (135 centimetres) It only takes a simple twist to open to adjust the height, then a twist to the opposite way to tighten them again. The cork handles are lovely for grip and unlike plastic ones there is no sweaty feel to them after walking for a while. Wrist straps are also included. Everything about the poles is perfect, and try as I might, I cannot fault them in any way! If I had needed to buy a pair I would most definitely buy these and can highly recommend them!

Scholl Blue Velvet Smooth Nail Care System
Scholl Blue Velvet Smooth Nail Care System
Offered by JammyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, but perservered and I'm getting there!, 4 May 2016
I have been very disappointed with this indeed and originally left it 2 stars, but I've now tried really hard to perservere and seem to have cracked it! So, here goes with round 2

This time around I cut the nails with nail clippers as I normally would. Then I used the rough one (darkish blue) and did the end edges of all the nails without tilting it at all; secondly I used it and slanted it so I was filing the underside, then still using the same file I skimmed over the top of the ends of the nails.

I washed my hands and things felt much better so I did a buff, then shined them and like what I'm left with! :-)

Exponent 47002 USB Holder Black
Exponent 47002 USB Holder Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 May 2016
This is ideal and at last I KNOW where all my memory sticks are!

x+y [DVD]
x+y [DVD]
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational, 23 April 2016
This review is from: x+y [DVD] (DVD)
An awe-inspiring film with an excellent cast; yes, it's a tear-jerker, but what film of this nature wouldn't be. Asa Butterfield who plays the part of Nathan does so in an incredible way, a superb actor! All actors play spendid parts and, to my mind, the film could not have been better.

I totally disagree with one reviewer who says that X + Y is a film more for those who have children with autism, I totally disagree! It's times such as this that others start to fully realise all that such children/adults endure, their loved ones too. Why shouldn't the eyes of the public be opened to such sad disorders. Look how epilepsy used to be spoken about, possessed by the devil etc, yet now it's been given so much more publicity people are at last more tolerant of those who, through no fault of their own, suddenly fall to the floor/ground writhing - no, not drunk!

Such diseases, ailments, call them what you will, are so much easier to understand when films portray the lives of the sufferers and their loved ones, and X + Y does this marvellously with autism! A first class film for certain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14