Profile for EllieG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Into Darkness
Into Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 mins of magic, 25 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Into Darkness (MP3 Download)
Absolutely stunning piece of music - wouldn't be out of place on a movie or TV soundtrack. It's big, bold, really well produced and arranged. Play it loud, literally makes your hair stand on end!

Green People Organic Vitamin Fix Nourishing 24 Hour Moisturiser 50ml - (Pack of 6)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me spots like I've never had in my life!, 21 Aug. 2017
When I first started using this my very sensitive & very dry skin felt lovely - very soft and smooth. After starting to use it, i read other reviews elsewhere, where users said it gave them spots. Crikey, did that turn out to be true! I changed nothing else about my skin care routine when I switched to this product - and about 3 months in i found I had *horrendous* spots on my temples and eyebrows (of all places) - really deep seated and painful ones that I just couldn't get rid of. I've not had spots like that in my life so can only attribute it to this product, which I now no longer use. A premium priced, all natural product really shouldn't have that effect! Cannot recommend & the hunt goes on for a decent moisturiser :(

Green People Vita Min Fix (50ml)
Green People Vita Min Fix (50ml)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me terrible spots!, 21 Aug. 2017
When I first started using this my very sensitive & very dry skin felt lovely - very soft and smooth. I read reviews elsewhere, where users said it gave them spots. Oh my did that turn out to be true! I changed nothing else about my skin care routine when I switched to this product - and about 3 months in i found I had *horrendous* spots on my temples and eyebrows (of all places) - really deep seated and painful ones that I just couldn't get rid of. I've not had spots like that in my life so can only attribute it to this product, which I now no longer use, A premium priced, all natural product really shouldn't have that effect! Disappointing & I cannot recommend :(

Green People Vita Min Fix 24 Hour Cream 50ml
Green People Vita Min Fix 24 Hour Cream 50ml
Offered by Ainley Organics LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave me horrible, painful spots! :(, 21 Aug. 2017
When I first started using this my very sensitive & very dry skin felt lovely - very soft and smooth. I've since read other reviews of this product elsewhere, where users said it gave them spots. Oh my did that turn out to be true! I changed nothing else about my skin care routine when I switched to this product - and about 3 months in i found I had *horrendous* spots on my temples and eyebrows (of all places) - really deep seated and painful ones that I just couldn't get rid of. I've not had spots like that in my life so can only attribute it to this product, which I now no longer use, A premium priced, all natural product really shouldn't have that effect!

4 x Clear Plastic Dining Chair Seat Cushion Covers Protectors.
4 x Clear Plastic Dining Chair Seat Cushion Covers Protectors.
Offered by Supports Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad chair covers - they don't fit as nicely as ..., 19 Aug. 2017
Not bad chair covers - they don't fit as nicely as the one in the picture, as they have ties in each corner - so there's no missing the fact they are there! I bought them because of our incontinent cat who has a habit of sleeping on our dining chairs. They fitted reasonably well on on the seats, but tended to slide around quite a bit in use/need refitting quite often. This meant the ties lasted for about a year before they started to come away and had to be chucked out. I am buying another set because the cat is still incontinent and they don't do a *bad* job, but the design could be a bit better.

Sexy Mix Soak Off LED UV Gel Nail Polish Pink Colors Set 6 Pcs
Sexy Mix Soak Off LED UV Gel Nail Polish Pink Colors Set 6 Pcs
Offered by Azure Cosmetic

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good colours, but a very thick consistency, 29 July 2017
The packaging is very swish-looking, the price is very good value and my delivery arrived quickly. The colours are really lovely and perfect for a variety of French Polish looks as well as for using by themselves. However I find the gel itself is very thick compared to other brands I have used. This made it quite difficult to get a neat finish around the cuticle/base, and also to get a neat French polish tip that didn't look too thick & lumpy. I am going to have to thin them down, to make them easier to use & help get a better finish.

Joico Daily Balancing Shampoo 300ml
Joico Daily Balancing Shampoo 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo I have ever found for daily use on greasy roots, 10 April 2017
I have just returned to this product after many years of trying to find something less expensive that works as well. Bottom line is, this shampoo is the very best I have yet found for fine hair with greasy roots. It does not strip or over-dry the hair, nor does it give me dandruff - so the lengths of my hair stay healthy while the roots get a good but v gentle cleanse of all that troublesome oil. Result is shiny healthy hair, no "rats-tails" look, and my hair gets to stay in decent condition too. This simply is the best thing for my otherwise *very* unhappy hair & scalp.

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream 30ml
Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream 30ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not moisturise my skin at all!, 10 April 2017
This is 3rd Weleda moisturiser I have tried for my very dry, very sensitive skin. And I give up on Weleda now, because not a single one has actually done the most basic job of .. y'know .. MOISTURISING my skin at all :/
I chose the range for it's all-natural ingredients, and to be fair, I have not suffered any reactions / break-outs. However what I have had, is skin that has grown steadily drier, tighter, less moisturised and generally much less happy, the longer I have used the product. The only way I can get any relief is to add Extra Virgin Olive Oil to it, then it sort of works, but still not the way a cream with this price tag really *ought* to work. It's no better (or worse) than Weleda's Chamomile Baby Facial Moisturiser, which is about half the price for a bigger tube. If you like Weleda, use that instead. Otherwise, don't bother - this is expensive, a tiny 30ml tube, and it DOES NOT WORK :(

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, big size, good price, 5 Mar. 2017
This is a BIG butter dish! It easily holds a huge 250g block of butter, and I like the depth of it (as opposed to one with a flat base and a deep cover on top, which we had previously). It feels well made, not too heavy, and I like the glass because its dishwasher-proof.
The lid is a little bit on the loose side, wobbles a bit when you're carrying it - and does let air in which might, over time, make the butter taste a bit funny if you dont happen to use a lot of it (we do!!)
Let's be honest, nobody is ever going to get seriously excited about a butter dish .. but the quality is good, the kids think the cow picture is hilarious, it does what it says on the tin. Good value price too.

School Girls/Boys/Adults Black Velcro Plimsoles All Sizes (Child Size 13)
School Girls/Boys/Adults Black Velcro Plimsoles All Sizes (Child Size 13)
Offered by Adventure Togs

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality, but the fit is small, 5 Mar. 2017
Reasonable quality, mid range price - but the fit is small. I bought a size 13 for my son who is measuring as a size 12.5 - they gave him a blister on the end of his big toe after 1 wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13