Profile for Skylark > Reviews

Spark Joy: An Illustrated Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying
Spark Joy: An Illustrated Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Most impressive., 21 July 2017
Most impressive. Even if you, like me, are already sold on the idea of clutter clearing, this and her first book offer a very unusual and effective approach. Since reading Konmari's books, I've been able to deal with some unresolved problems of how to decide what to keep and what to part with. It's very addictive because as you work through the different categories you feel refreshed at each stage and it's true that you start to realise with much more clarity than before the kind of direction you want to take in life. A couple of other reviewers commented on her being 'bonkers' (!), but of course meant in a humorous way, and I suppose I can see it might seem rather an alien concept at first. However, I really can't recommend this book highly enough, and if you're looking to clarify and simplify your life, look no further.

Signature Home Bird Toile Duvet Cover Set and 2 Pillowcase, Green, Double
Signature Home Bird Toile Duvet Cover Set and 2 Pillowcase, Green, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Jun. 2017
This is a very pretty and subtly designed duvet set and two for the price of one as each side is equally nice and set off well as contrast. I am using it now and it looks as good as the picture. The fabric is still a bit stiff, even after washing before using, but I believe this will lessen as time goes on and sleeping under it feels lightweight and comfortable.

HENSE 13 Inch Large Solid Platane Wood Wall Clock Living Room Modern Clock Mute Simple Quartz Clock with Big Arabic Numerals and Fine Texture HW13 (HW13 #B)
Offered by HENSE CLOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 2 Jun. 2017
This is a lovely clock and I'm glad I went for something with100% five star reviews. It has neat clean lines, is very well made and a pleasure to look at - my previous clock unfortunately had an accident so I was glad to find a worthy replacement. Also, of course, it is totally silent with its gliding 'minute' hand, so don't go for it if you want ticking!

mDesign Fiore PVC-Free PEVA Shower Curtain, 180 x 200 cm - White
mDesign Fiore PVC-Free PEVA Shower Curtain, 180 x 200 cm - White
Offered by DékorWNN

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 15 May 2017
Very attractive in a lovely subtle way - really enhances my bathroom. Also lovely strong quality and a good length. Highly recommended.

Black Directors Chair with Free Personalisation (Black)
Black Directors Chair with Free Personalisation (Black)
Offered by Personalise Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely highly recommended!, 14 May 2017
I love my director's chair with my own choice of wording on the back. I've only had it a few days but already it feels like part of my life. Personalise Online were extremely helpful and courteous when I wasn't sure about layout, but they took over and did what they felt was the best look in their experience., They were right! It combines being sturdily made with being elegant and the folding mechanism is smooth and easy. I believe some of the reviews mentioned they thought it was narrower than they expected, which was not a problem for me as I am small. However, on the contrary, this will take someone twice as big as me if necessary (I am a 5'4" 8st 4 female), so I hope that helps give an idea of suitability. This chair is highly recommended by me!

Morrisons 3 Year Old French Brandy, 70cl
Morrisons 3 Year Old French Brandy, 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth tasting quality brandy, 13 May 2017
Excellent smooth tasting brandy. This was a repeat purchase which speaks for itself!

Harbour Housewares Wooden Folding Chair - Natural Wood Colour
Harbour Housewares Wooden Folding Chair - Natural Wood Colour
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly satisfied and recommended!, 12 May 2017
An excellent chair - attractive, well-made and with easy folding mechanism. I've used it to replace a bulky chair in an awkward corner which meant I kept knocking my elbow and other parts! Now, my new chair hangs on the wall, looking minimal but attractive, and I just bring it down when needed. I've got to get at least another one to free up some more space. Highly satisfied and recommended.

3 Pack Greek Style EasiYo Vegetarian Yoghurt Mix To Make 500g Each
3 Pack Greek Style EasiYo Vegetarian Yoghurt Mix To Make 500g Each
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent easy yoghurt, 11 May 2017
Excellent yoghurt which I use with the Easiyo yoghurt maker. I really love this natural version and add a little honey to taste. I'm not sure how economical it is because I get through a pack of three very quickly. However, all the ingredients are there and it's much quicker than doing it the traditional milk heating way.

Morrisons Raisins, 1kg
Morrisons Raisins, 1kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good raisins, 11 May 2017
This review is from: Morrisons Raisins, 1kg (Grocery)
Good raisins but dry, like many raisins, so I usually soak them and then use. If you want more moist you have to get those ones with additives which I prefer not to have, so these are fine.

eBoot Disposable Shower Caps Plastic Bath Caps for Spa, Home Use, Hotel and Hair Salon, 50 Pieces Individually Wrapped (Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and lightweight, 11 May 2017
Nice and lightweight and much better than my old strong and over-tightly elasticised version. Enough tension to keep on, but not so it tugs at your hair. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10