Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop now
Profile for Alice > Reviews

Content by Alice

Alice

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOCOLATE HEAVEN, 5 Feb. 2012
REALLY REALLY YUMMY! my friend loved them.... make sure you know the size before you order it as it came bigger than i realised ;) anyway really delicious!
hope this helped x

Zoozone Habitat, Large, Blue
Zoozone Habitat, Large, Blue
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cage!, 19 Mar. 2011
hi , we bought this cage for two large guinea pigs and they loved it. It is a great size and has an easy door to open. When these guinea pigs sadly passed away , we used it for two large rats -they really enjoy running about in it and leaping over things.It has easy clip on top so cleaning out is no bother. Definately 5/5 for this beautiful cage!!!
hope this helped :)
Alice Hodcroft

Deeper Than Blue
Deeper Than Blue
by Jill Hucklesby

5.0 out of 5 stars The really awseome book ever!, 16 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Deeper Than Blue (Paperback)
This book is so good! it is so sad when she has her accident , but then it ends happy. I LOVED it ! i am definately adding it to my WISH LIST! i can't wait to get!! I wouldn't recommend it for people who get upset easily! I hope this helped :) definately a five star book!
Alice Hodcroft

RAT CAGE ZANZIBAR LARGE RODENT CAGE
RAT CAGE ZANZIBAR LARGE RODENT CAGE

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Rat Cage ever!, 25 Jan. 2011
I bought this cage , and was very disappointed with it. Here are my reasons:
1) Not easy to clean out
2) urine of rat gets absorbed into wood platforms , therefore it is very smelly.
3) faulty caging- the bars did not line up properly
4) the lid does not fasten on sercurly , so you can not lift it up by the handle at the top.
I really would NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAGE! You can get plenty of much better ones that are a lot cheaper and a lot better for the rat and for you.
I hope this review helped !
Alice Hodcroft :)