Profile for Dan > Reviews

Content by Dan

Dan (Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
x 10 50w GU10 50w GU10 Halogen 220-240v Light Bulbs
x 10 50w GU10 50w GU10 Halogen 220-240v Light Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Light up your life, 3 July 2017
These do the trick, seem like good quality and last long enough.

Illy Coffee Beans 250g (Pack of 1)
Illy Coffee Beans 250g (Pack of 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Big upgrade from instant but not special enough for a speciality coffee fan, 3 July 2017
These are okay, if you're looking to upgrade from instant coffee you'll enjoy the taste of these beans but if you're a big fan of freshly roasted coffee I'd go for something batch roasted from some of the smaller UK companies. There's some cracking coffees around from a growing number of independent roasters with lots of them selling on Amazon. Price wise I prefer to buy 1kg bags where possible but wouldn't say this is really overpriced as some comments do, I'd just prefer to spend my money on something from an indie roaster.

The only thing better than having you as my Dad is my children having you as their Grandad Wooden gift Plaque Blue perfect for Fathers day, Birthday or a Christmas Stocking filler a great gift for a Special Grandad
Offered by Craftworks Shabby Chic Wood & Wire Co UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Grandad, 3 July 2017
Great little gift that put a smile on my Dad's face when my children gave it to him.

Lean in 15 - The Shift Plan: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts to Keep You Lean and Healthy
by Joe Wicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to follow recipes, 3 July 2017
Great little book packed with easy to make healthy meals. Thanks Joe

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and awkward to use, 3 July 2017
I don't often leave negative reviews but I just can't get on with this product. It feels quite cheap, granted it is pretty cheap but it just does nothing for me or my partner. It's awkward to use and is uncomfortable.

Landy (Landybooks)
Landy (Landybooks)
by Veronica Lamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Encourage the next generation of Land Rover fans, 3 July 2017
This review is from: Landy (Landybooks) (Paperback)
Well written entertaining book that my two young sons (5 & 6) enjoyed and have read several times so far.

Happy Beds Deluxe Reflex - Spring Rolled Mattress - Single
Happy Beds Deluxe Reflex - Spring Rolled Mattress - Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small children, 3 July 2017
These mattresses are pretty good for the price. They do look and feel cheap but that's because they are. They're lightweight and thin and fine for small children. We have two of these and both of my sons like them although I would not recommend them for an adult as they're not comfy with the extra weight. Only knocking a star off as I could and would have purchased a similar priced mattress from John Lewis but I needed these right away so ordered these with Prime delivery.

HealthPanion 1 Pair of UPS 3 Layer Height Increasing Black Foam Shoes Insole For Men Upto 5.5 Cm
Offered by HealthPanion

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 July 2017
I really couldn't get on with these. The full three layers were too much for any of my footwear including several pairs of trainers, brogues, chelsea boots and safety shoes, all with different depths. I could get away with the sole layer but that was uncomfortable and not enough of a difference to make it worthwhile.

Play-Doh Star Wars At-At Attack Toy with Can-Heads
Play-Doh Star Wars At-At Attack Toy with Can-Heads

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Play Doh, 3 July 2017
Awesome little set, my boys love it!

Cleat Hook Galvanised 4-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0982)
Cleat Hook Galvanised 4-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0982)
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 inches of pure joy, 3 July 2017
Ok so it's only been a week since I've had this amazing hook and I know now that I'll never be going back to using other hooks. I put the hook up straight away and used it took hold my washing line up and all I can say is wow, very impressive. This is like no hook I've seen before, it's four inches of galvanised pleasure. It held the washing line up well and never once looked like it could break. After hanging out my laundry I went back inside the house knowing I could leave my clean washing safely in the care of this little bad boy.

It polishes up so well and just sits there gleaming in my garden. I'm the envy of the street. One neighbour asked where I got it from so he could try to keep up, another has been hit by the green eyed monster and no longer speaks to me. Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this hook and would recommend it to anyone. I've ordered more to give out to friends and colleagues and Christmas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9