Profile for W. May > Reviews

Content by W. May

W. May (PORTSMOUTH, Hants United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip & Seal Lids (1 x 900ml)
Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip & Seal Lids (1 x 900ml)
Offered by Ninja UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for larger smoothies or soups, 9 April 2017
I bought a Nutri Ninja blender from Amazon which came with two smaller cups. I wanted a larger one to make substantial breakfast smoothies. This arrived promptly and is exactly as described. The rubber band which is detachable is a great bonus - makes the cup easier to handle both when filling it and when taking it anywhere. Would definitely recommend.

Nobby Square Mat for Cat Litter
Nobby Square Mat for Cat Litter

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost too good at what it does, 8 Mar. 2017
This does the job - almost too well. Wanting to avoid the cat treading little around my laminate flooring in the hallway, I bought this to put under the litter box. It does capture most of the litter, but getting the darned stuff off the mat is not easy. It clings like crazy. A dustpan and brush is almost ineffective - needs a vacuum cleaner to get it up. So - it's almost too good at what it does - swaps one problem for another one really!

10 x HEAVY DUTY 1 HOLE PICTURE HOOKS - HANG HEAVY PICTURES AND MIRRORS by Ikon Picture Hooks
Offered by HardwareForYou

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for hanging my heavy mirror, 8 Mar. 2017
I needed to hang a very heavy (20kg) mirror. Using the appropriate fixings for the plasterboard wall, I didn't want to hang the mirror over the screwhead, which was quite shallow. Instead, I decided on a J hook solution, and this fitted the bill perfectly and, as a Prime customer, I knew I'd get them in time to complete the project the following day. They arrived on schedule and I was able to put the mirror up with ease and confidence.

Skechers Women's Skech-Flex Power Player Low-Top Trainers - Grey, 5 UK
Skechers Women's Skech-Flex Power Player Low-Top Trainers - Grey, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable even after walking 80 miles, 18 Oct. 2015
To say these are comfortable is a massive understatement. I wanted a pair of trainer type shoes for a road trip in the USA and knew I wanted something comfortable and durable which could cope with long, hilly walks around four national parks. I wore these every day for two weeks, walking more than 80 miles across wooded areas, up rocky terrain and around cities. They were more than up to the job. The soles didn't slip, they were uber comfortable and light enough not to weigh my suitcase down. They look good, too. I am a 4.5 to a 5. I bought the fives which felt a little loose but due to the higher laces, meant they stayed well and truly put. Highly recommended.

Classikool 16 Inch Cake Box & Square Cake Board / Drum [FREE UK Post]
Classikool 16 Inch Cake Box & Square Cake Board / Drum [FREE UK Post]
Offered by The Cooks Cupboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, 18 Oct. 2015
Arrived super-fast and extremely well packaged with corner protectors and plenty of sturdy wrapping. Just the job for the 12" cake I was making and delivering. Will definitely use again.

Rotary Mens Automatic Burlington Stainless Steel Brown Leather GS90060/06
Rotary Mens Automatic Burlington Stainless Steel Brown Leather GS90060/06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, classic watch at a fraction of the chain store price., 13 Feb. 2015
My husband chose this as an anniversary gift. He didn't want a complex watch with too many dials and a manual an inch thick, but something classic and simple but which will last a long time. I saw this watch in two chain jewellers for £389 and couldn't believe how much cheaper this retailer was. Ordered it on the Sunday afternoon and it arrived, perfectly boxed, on the Tuesday. Very happy with the watch and the buying experience.

It Must Have Been the Mistletoe
It Must Have Been the Mistletoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable book from Judy Astley, 2 Jan. 2015
An enjoyable book for copying up on a chilly weekend with. I've read all Judy Astley's books and, while they're not great works of literarature, they don't pretend to be. If you're looking for something light, something with characters you can relate to, and with a storyline which isn't so complex you can't afford to put the book down for fear of forgetting who's who, then this is a great book to curl up with.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind for travelling, 17 Oct. 2014
Bought this as I travel for work a lot and recently was in a hotel room where the dead lock didn't work and I felt a little vulnerable. This little thing weighs nothing but packs a real punch in terms of the alarm volume. Just slide the metal prongs out, remove the plastic ring which holds them together, slip them between door....or window....and frame and loop the rope over the handle. The alarm goes off when the prongs ping apart - when a door or window is opened. After buying it, I stayed at a hotel in Dublin which had sash windows and I was given a ground floor room. One of the sashes wouldn't lock and I didn't like to think the window could be opened. Using this gave me peace of mind.....though I did ask the hotel to fix the lock the next day and they did.

KitchenCraft MasterClass Non-Stick Large Square Cake Tin with Loose Base, Grey, 30 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 17 Oct. 2014
I was asked to make a large cake for a church communion event and didn't have a tin large enough. I didn't want to spend a fortune as I probably won't make large cakes often, and the previous reviews tempted me to buy it. I have to say, it's incredibly good quality, particularly considering the price. It is very solid and the non stick coating has worked a treat, having just used it to make a lemon Madeira cake. I lined the tin and wrapped it in newspaper and the cake has come out flat and evenly cooked. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tin and buy other items from the manufacturer.

Betron BPS60 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Betron BPS60 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with product, price and service., 3 Oct. 2014
I travel a lot and use my ipad for movies and this little thing is worth its weight in gold. Easy to use, lightweight, and the sound is clear as a bell. As long as the ball is in line with the ipad or iPhone, I've found the sound uninterrupted at quite a distance. I was worried that, at the price, it wouldn't be good quality but I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3