Profile for good hair day > Reviews

Content by good hair day

good hair day

Page: 1 | 2
English UK Non Transparent WHITE Stickers with Black Letters - Suitable for ANY Keyboard
Offered by The Ultimate Choice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not living up to expectations, 10 May 2017
I thought this was the answer to my fading keyboard. The stickers are clear and easy enough to apply. But, unfortunately, in a short space of time the letters "E, T, H and N" already need replacing as they are showing considerable signs of wear.

Quartetto per clarinetto op 69 in MIb Quartetto per clarinetto op 82 in RE Quartetto per clarinetto op 83 in SIb
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music, 10 May 2017
I "lost" my record collection in the early 1970's and Franz Krommer's music was amongst the recordings. I was so pleased to find this lovely disc.

Dvorák - Complete String Quartets
Dvorák - Complete String Quartets
Offered by TOP-MUSIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 10 May 2017
Just to say that I'm very pleased with these recordings and glad to have them in my collection of chamber music.

Blue Bayou Waltz: Sheet
Blue Bayou Waltz: Sheet
by Catherine Rollin

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy enough, 10 May 2017
Not quite the piece of music I was expecting but it's OK. The annotated score is quite helpful to me.

Denon DCD520AE CD Player - Black
Denon DCD520AE CD Player - Black
Offered by Nottingham HiFi Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 10 May 2017
I bought this player to replace an item in my father's stereo equipment which had never worked properly. The sound reproduction is now wonderfully clear and robust with great volume.

Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 36C
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, White, 36C

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, 10 May 2017
The fabric and quality of the design are the reasons why this bra is so comfortable and supportive. It's also very pretty for a " sensible" undergarment. I shall buy more.

Artificial Boston fern with 32 fronds, 22" / 55 cm, Ø 28" / 70 cm - artificial green plant / Silk plant - artplants
Offered by artplants

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, 26 Dec. 2016
I needed a plant that would look natural and be fine behind drawn curtains at night. This is great.

Revlon 9033U Hair Roller Set - 18 Piece
Revlon 9033U Hair Roller Set - 18 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase !, 25 Jun. 2016
Not sure what happened to my original review. However, these rollers are the best ever- easy to use, stay in place (my hair is medium length and layered )and the result is perfect.

How Proust Can Change Your Life
How Proust Can Change Your Life
by Alain De Botton

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 9 Jun. 2016
I bought this book as an introduction to reading Proust literature for the first time. Alain de Botton's book was helpful and I enjoyed it. However, I felt that his opinions were sometimes a little glib.

Rachmaninov: Demidenko plays Rachmaninov
Rachmaninov: Demidenko plays Rachmaninov
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Distinctive Demidenko, 9 Jun. 2016
It's always good to listen to Nikolai Demidenko. He has a very distinctive style and very suited to these Rachmaninov pieces. Hope we'll be able to see him in our concert hall again soon !

Page: 1 | 2