Profile for Mr J D Hodgkinson > Reviews

Content by Mr J D Hodgkinson

Mr J D Hodgkinson

5.3" Smart, Simple and Silent LED Alarm Clock w/ Date Display, Repeating Snooze and Sensor Light + Night Light (Black, White night light)
Offered by WE-PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 May 2015
Very pleased with clock. Good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 23 Nov. 2013
Arrived very promptly, although only had this a very short time so far I'm very pleased with it. The throw appears to be good quality and doesn't seem to take long to reach it's temperature. So far very pleased with it and will write another review in a few months once tried and tested further. Very good value for the money although I felt the delivery charge was a bit steep.

Homefront Pure Luxury Soft Washable Electric Heated Chocolate Throw (160 x 130 cms)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 23 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my elderly mother as she is frightened to keep her heating on all the time. She's had it since early September and loves it. The throw itself is really nice quality and gets really nice and warm on the highest setting she has to turn it down after ten minutes to a lower one. All was working well until a couple of weeks ago when she turned it on and it failed to reach it's temperature on the high setting, the blanket was barely warm. After checking all the obvious things that could cause the problem I emailed the supplier to explain our problem. They emailed back the same day and explained that it could be a controller fault and offered me a replacement controller. This arrived very promptly and appears to have solved the problem for now. I was very impressed with the after sales service so far.

M-Wave Amsterdam Box Cargo Box/Topcase - Black
M-Wave Amsterdam Box Cargo Box/Topcase - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good storage box, 23 Nov. 2013
Used this for four months now and so far so good. Plenty of storage space and keeps the contents dry on those wet days. I tend to put soft items on the bottom first and this prevents any rattling sounds as you ride. Overall very pleased with this item and would recommend it.

Mirrycle Generic  Mountain Bike Mirror
Mirrycle Generic Mountain Bike Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 23 Nov. 2013
I have been using this mirror since early September this year and it's brilliant. There is no vibration or distortion and you can clearly see the traffic behind at a glance. It was very easy to install and feels very sturdy when installation is complete. I know it's a bit on the expensive side for a cycle mirror but it does what it says on the tin and does it well. You'll not regret buying one of these.

Moon Shield 60 Rear Light -Red
Moon Shield 60 Rear Light -Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: MOON Shield 60 Rear Light (Sports)
I wanted a rechargeable rear light that was bright and of good quality. I have had this lamp now for several months and it has proven to be both reliable and robust. It doesn't need charging that often and provides a really good bright rear light, traffic have no problems spotting me and this makes me feel much safer when riding at night. I also use it during the day on intermittent flash as it's bright enough to be seen during daylight. Overall I'm very pleased and satisfied with this lamp and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.