Profile for Mrs. J. D. Pulley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. D. Pulley

Mrs. J. D. Pulley (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Death House
The Death House

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Death House (Kindle Edition)
I read this book over the weekend on the recommendation of a friend, and I couldn't put it down. It takes you on a journey which you think there can be only one outcome, but the actual outcome is a total surprise. Made me very emotional and very reminiscent of my own youth and first love. Excellent book, excellently and touchingly written.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book EVER!!, 17 Feb. 2015
Funniest book I have ever read! I looked like a lunatic on many an occasion whilst reading it in public as I hooted with laughter out loud! Very funny man. Would (and have) recommend it to everyone.

Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge and More (Pink)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, 17 Feb. 2015
This is surprisingly good. I charged my iphone up in the car on a 2 hour journey, and it was barely half full by the time we reached our destination. Stuck the phone on this charger and it was fully charged within about an hour. It is a very handy little thing to have and it is always in my handbag. Just remember to put an iphone lead in the little bag too, as it only comes with a charger lead for the device itself. I love it. Well worth the money.

Hope to Die: (Alex Cross 22)
Hope to Die: (Alex Cross 22)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 Feb. 2015
I love Alex Cross, and this is as good as all the others, excellent even. Good twists and turns all the way through.

Kopf Gigant Large Cooking Pot with Glass Lid / Capacity 12.5 L / Suitable for Induction Hobs and Dishwashers / Stainless Steel / Diameter 28 cm
Offered by We Will Shop You

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Feb. 2015
It's a beast! But making stews and casseroles for 17 children was very difficult in my little pot. This has revolutionised my life! However, make sure you have enough storage for it...! It's obviously not non-stick (doesn't claim to be), but a little bicarbonate of soda in it when there are stubborn marks and it is good as new.

Davina Intense [DVD]
Davina Intense [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitness DVD, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
Gotta love Davina! I have quite a few of her DVDs and they are slow burners. That doesn't mean they aren't good, just means that you don't feel that you are doing a particularly hard workout at the time, but you definitely feel it the next day!

Rolson LED Key Ring Torch - 2 Pieces
Rolson LED Key Ring Torch - 2 Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat teaser., 17 Feb. 2015
Great for teasing the cats.

Kathy Smith Timeless: Step Aerobics Workout [DVD] [2012] [US Import]
Kathy Smith Timeless: Step Aerobics Workout [DVD] [2012] [US Import]
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine., 17 Feb. 2015
If you have done step before then this is a good DVD. Luckily I have. Bought one a few years ago when I hadn't, and you needed a degree in astro physics to do it. This one has a good learners section, but you will need a few goes before you get the hang of it if you are a beginner.

World's Greatest Farter Father T Shirt Mens Tee Funny Gift Present Day Daddy Dad (XXL, Black)
Offered by RutMerch

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 17 Feb. 2015
My daughter bought this for my husband. It fits perfectly and is of reasonable quality.

LSS 15 15.6 inch Laptop Notebook Skin Sticker Cover Art Decal Fits 13.3" 14" 15.6" 16" HP Dell Lenovo Apple Asus Acer Compaq (Free 2 Wrist Pad Included) Books
Offered by Laptop Skin Shop UK, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Feb. 2015
Brilliant, durable and expresses my personality perfectly! I have a 13.5" laptop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3