Profile for L. P. Cooke > Reviews

Content by L. P. Cooke

L. P. Cooke "Baddypirate" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SNORS - Shoelaces - ROUND LACES SAND 90cm 35.4", ca. 3mm, Replacement shoelaces strings - with integrated stabilization
Offered by SNORS shoefriends

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, cheap, good., 18 Aug. 2017
Arrived very quickly. Nice laces. Good to be able to find an unusual colour that goes with my desert boots.

Headphones Stand: Holder Hanger Universal Acrylic Headset Organizer For Razer Rocketfish Omega Monster DNA Beats Bose Sony Sennheiser HD598 HD558 Skullcandy Panasonic Koss Shure AKG Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 18 Aug. 2017
My 13 year old son loves his headphones stand - it's arranged on his desk with all his other paraphernalia. Very happy.

SUPER STRENGTH WHITE CABLE/ZIP TIES 4.8mm x 500mm (pack of 100)FREE DELIVERY!!
SUPER STRENGTH WHITE CABLE/ZIP TIES 4.8mm x 500mm (pack of 100)FREE DELIVERY!!
Offered by COSTWISE GROUP

5.0 out of 5 stars ... tree surgeons' branches that get dumped at the green waste site here, 18 Aug. 2017
I've used these at the allotment to make fences from the tree surgeons' branches that get dumped at the green waste site here. They work really well and are quite subtle once you trim the ends off. Really long and useful. I wish I had learned about the amazing usefulness of cable ties two or three decades ago.

J-Bonest Power Strip 6 Way Outlets with 4 Smart USB Ports 2M/6.6ft Extension Lead 2500W Portable Vertical Power Strip with Surge Protector Overload Protection Extension Cord Socket Adaptor for Home Office - White
Offered by Aonokoy Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great - much better than a long strip right down ..., 18 Aug. 2017
My son has received this as part of his 13th birthday present. He loves it. It's sitting proudly on his desk beside his laptop and paraphernalia. Really great - much better than a long strip right down on the floor that he had to scramble behind his desk to get to, thus leaving loads of plugs constantly charging without being attached to any devices. It looks quite smart - for a multiple plug strip - and because it's vertical, it doesn't take up too much space on his desk. Also, I like the fact that you can switch individual sockets on and off to save power - I'm fairly convinced my son doesn't bother to switch anything off, though...

Betron BN15 Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless, 10m Range, Built in Microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mp3 players, Tablets and More

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing headphones, 7 July 2017
I could not be more satisfied with these headphones. they have amazing sound quality and are well made. However the images on its amazon page are slightly misleading as the ear cups are not 100 percent over ear. depending on the size of ears you have it may be over ear if your ears are large. But the rings around the outside of the ear cups have volume controls and other buttons. If you are planning on buying these for gaming then only use them in wired mode because the sound on them has a delay of around one second when they are in bluetooth mode. overall they are amazing and i would totally recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2017 7:21 PM BST

Emovendo 5 Neodymium Hook Magnets - Each Holds Up To 12 Lb
Emovendo 5 Neodymium Hook Magnets - Each Holds Up To 12 Lb
Offered by 5280 Retail Group (UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Each hook on my son's metal noticeboard is nicely holding, respectively, 20 Oct. 2015
"Each hook holds up to 12lb." Misrepresentation or genuine error? I think maybe they mean half a pound. I'm keeping these hooks because it's more hassle to send them back, but I wouldn't have bought them at this price if I'd have known how little weight they hold. Each hook on my son's metal noticeboard is nicely holding, respectively, two pairs of scissors, a small bunch of keys, a Swiss army knife, and a pair of headphones. In short, quite a nice item to hang light items but not nearly as sturdy as I'd expect for neodymium magnets. I thought I'd be able to hang a gym bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and seller, 13 Sept. 2014
This worked very well with our petite working cocker spaniel. She enjoyed running alongside the bike in Scotland on our holiday. On the rare occasions that she pulled away from the bike (straining towards sheep chewing by the side of the road), she didn't pull me off balance at all, if anything she just helped to propel me forwards.

The seller went out of her way to be helpful and post it to me urgently as the bike dog seat that I had bought for our holiday hadn't worked out of plan, so this was needed as an emergency. I would highly recommend both the product and the seller!

75mm Brass Spring Door Stopper / Door Stoppers Wall,(Pack of 1)
75mm Brass Spring Door Stopper / Door Stoppers Wall,(Pack of 1)
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, cheap price, free delivery., 21 Jan. 2013
As above. What more can I say about a door stopper? It works fine, and super simple to install. Indeed (minimum 18 words required, for heaven's sake!)

Leather Oyster Card Holder / Travel Pass Holder by 1642 (Berry)
Leather Oyster Card Holder / Travel Pass Holder by 1642 (Berry)
Offered by Gregorys

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality for the price, 15 Dec. 2012
Soft, high quality leather. Probably a third of the price you would pay in a department store, even if you could find it. Very nice indeed.

Lee Perry 3 Boot Cut Boy's Jeans Redbone Rider 8 Years
Lee Perry 3 Boot Cut Boy's Jeans Redbone Rider 8 Years

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely wrong sizes sent!, 16 Nov. 2012
I ordered one pair for age 7 and two pairs for age 8. I received one pair for age 7, one pair for age 14 and one pair for age 16! The correct pair was lovely - the jeans fit him perfectly as he is very slim (though I wouldn't recommend these jeans for any but the slimmest of kids). I am very disappointed that Amazon seem to have sold out of the age 8 while sending me jeans for teenagers, as I have difficulty finding jeans slim enough to fit my boy. On the plus side, Amazon have issued me a refund for the jeans and the postage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3