Profile for Traci D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The One
The One

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !, 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: The One (Kindle Edition)
So glad I downloaded this book, thoroughly enjoyed it, so many twists and turns, each chapter ended with a cliff hanger so you just have to keep reading, Easy read, like the style the author writes, just downloaded 2 more titles by this author,

The Caller: THE #1 ROBERT HUNTER BESTSELLER
The Caller: THE #1 ROBERT HUNTER BESTSELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5 stars +, 10 Mar. 2017
Love this author's style, enjoyed this book, another gripping page turner, gave me the creeps when reading alone, certainly does make you question social media, would have liked this book to have been longer, die hard Chris Carter fan, read all his books, never been disappointed, if you love a good thriller I recommend this one and all his previous,

Hi-Tec Inca Waterproof, Women's Hiking Boots, Cocoa/Brown/Taupe/Beetroot, 4 UK
Hi-Tec Inca Waterproof, Women's Hiking Boots, Cocoa/Brown/Taupe/Beetroot, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 20 Mar. 2016
I wore these for 7 mile walk today, lightweight,wide fitting,waterproof. Good all round walking boots. They were put through test as I walked through terrain, thick wet mud too, feet stayed clean and dry, no aching sore blistered feet, really pleased with them and they look good too.

The Lie
The Lie

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicflick thriller, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Lie (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, I could read it again, friends go on holiday together to a retreat, turns out to be a cult turning the friends against each other. Creepy characters, reminded me of the film The Beach. Thrilling page turner with twists and turns.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not enough proof, 8 Mar. 2016
Interesting Read, however I was disappointed he didn't write more about heaven, he seemed to focus more on his illness and recovery. I would have liked to read more about the proof of heaven, As a Neurologist I'm sure his theory adds up, but I was still left wondering....

ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask - Deep Conditioner - 100% Organic Jojoba, Aloe Vera and Keratin - Helps Repair Dry, Damaged or Color Treated Hair after Shampoo - for All Hair Types - Sulfate Free - 236 ml.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 5 stars, 8 Mar. 2016
Delivery was spot on, very well packaged too. Couldn't wait to try it. I must say I was happy with result. Only left it in hair for 15 minutes. Hair was silky soft, it felt nourished and looked healthy with shine. Only need to use once a week, I wear hair extensions too which can dry out, this is perfect for restoring silk and shine. I would recommend this to everyone not just those with dry hair, I read reviews before purchasing and all the comments are true,

A most haunted house
A most haunted house

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 April 2015
Separate accounts by couple who lived there and friends who visited, didn't read anything in it to be honest. I think the couple had a negative attitude towards the house due to issues between themselves. Cold spots, bumps in the night, doesn't constitute a haunted house. I was expecting a really terrifying creepy account of a couple traumatized by spirits, but the only spirits that tormented them were from a bottle.

The Walking Dead Season 4
The Walking Dead Season 4
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great viewing,, 1 April 2015
I love this season as much as 1,2 and 3, The "Govenor" has reared himself again, Rick and the team still battling at the prison with walkers.

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Dark - 200 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Dark - 200 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Great !, 1 April 2015
I work in cosmetics so have access to fake tan products, I have used big name ones but none compare to this colourwise.Decided to try as needed a bit of glow, I was amazed by result, easy to apply, spray then blend with mit gently you have to blend quickly though otherwise it stains in patch. You also lose some of the colour in shower, so two coats depending on how dark you want it to look. Exfoliating and moisturizing is a must as with any fake tan. I don't think it smells bad at all and it hasn't stained bed clothes. Overall great product.

Liars, Cheaters, & Thieves (A Detective Jackson Mystery Book 6)
Liars, Cheaters, & Thieves (A Detective Jackson Mystery Book 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreary, 26 Dec. 2014
Only read 49% of this book, it seemed to be all about the investigation, I found it slow. Didn't have me gripped at all. Didn't connect with characters. Not for me this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3