Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for AngelLotus > Reviews

Content by AngelLotus

AngelLotus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
inShang iPad Air iPad 5 Case Cover Stand, Novelty Flower Pattern with Automatic Wake / Sleep, 360 degree rotating Case
Offered by inShang

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 May 2016
Love this...its great for using my iPad supported in both portrait and landscape positions. Colour is very pretty. Would recommend it.

MHD Pro AC Hair Dryer Far Infrared Hairdryer Ionic Blow Dryer 2.65M Cord Concentrator Diffuser Attachment
Offered by My Hair Designer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for Diffuser Drying, 4 May 2016
I found the speeds too fast for using the diffuser...and it is very heavy.

Fergus Comes to Earth
Fergus Comes to Earth
by Michaela Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended for Everyone, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Fergus Comes to Earth (Paperback)
A beautifully and sensitively written book suitable for children and adults. I read it to my six year old grandson who was riveted...older children who can read it themselves will be entertained but will also learn so much about how to approach a variety of issues they may encounter as they grow. Even adults will learn how to manage their experiences in the most gentlest and loving of ways. The author has great insight and this comes through in the story. I highly recommend this as one of those MUST READ books of our time.

New You Bulk 100g Potassium Citrate Powder
New You Bulk 100g Potassium Citrate Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily soluble, 25 Feb. 2015
This version of Potassium Citrate dissolves easily in water, juice or herbal tea and has a neutral taste so is palatable. I will be purchasing this regularly but would prefer a larger packet, if possible

Touch Beauty Heated Electric Eyelash Curler
Touch Beauty Heated Electric Eyelash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent eyelash curler. The best I have found in many years of searching. It actually makes a kink in your eyelashes rather than a curve but it works by lifting them upright and after mascara is on them they actually drop into a more natural but upright look. The best I have ever found that gives semi permanent shape to my poker straight lashes!

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner for Dry Skin, 250ml
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner for Dry Skin, 250ml
Offered by Kiara World

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste of Money, 27 Aug. 2014
I used it as per instructions in the shower after I had washed and then I rinsed it off. My skin was visibly drier than before! I would not recommend it to anyone.

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

3.0 out of 5 stars Never Again, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I didn't manage to see this at the cinema although I really wanted to. So when it came out on Blu-ray my husband bought it for me. We sat one weekend evening really looking forward to watching. I was apprehensive because I remembered the series in the 60's with Frank Finlay and it was the most depressing thing I had ever watched.

This film is one of the best made and acted films of all times, hence the 3 stars. However, that is where it ends. It is the most harrowing story I have ever endured. I started off in floods of tears, was depressed for most of the film and ended in floods of tears. I will never, ever watch this film again. I want to feel uplifted in some way when I watch a film and this film does not do that. Watch it for the direction and performances but don't expect to 'enjoy' it :-(

Acumed Pain Relief Patches - Effective For Back, Neck, Knee & Arthritic Pain with Magnetic Therapy (1 pack of 8)
Offered by ACUMED

5.0 out of 5 stars Found it worked, 29 May 2013
I had a frozen shoulder & as anyone knows who has had one, the pain is agonising at times. I didn't want to be taking co-codomol all the time so tried these. Stuck one at a time on my shoulder/upper arm area and it definitely helped to reduce the pain. Would recommend them to anyone with pain. I had Bowen Therapy on my shoulder & it worked!

Fashy Women's 3473 20 Fabric Swim Turban with Velcro Strip - Black
Fashy Women's 3473 20 Fabric Swim Turban with Velcro Strip - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 May 2013
I wore it on holiday to stop my hair getting wet when I am swimming. I swim under water a lot. It kept my hair from being totally wet except at the edge of the cap. The rest of my hair was damp, so not a total success.

Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 500ml Salon Size
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 500ml Salon Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size & Saving, 29 May 2013
I use this all the time so to have the opportunity to buy the salon size was great. The amount I saved on this over the normal size was amazing. I hope they keep it available for the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3