Profile for E. Grant > Reviews

Content by E. Grant

E. Grant (Vancouver, Canada)

Kate Moss: Style
Kate Moss: Style
by Angela Buttolph

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book - and a surprisingly great read!, 30 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Kate Moss: Style (Hardcover)
I was given this book as a gift by a friend who is much more into fashion than I am. I LOVED the look of the book but was expecting it to be your typical coffee table book - lots of great pics, but give the text a miss! I was also expecting to feel a little intimidated by all the fashion talk that is all a bit foreign to me.

But, I read the whole book from cover to cover. And it was not only a great read, it has completely changed my outlook on clothes and shopping. There is something infectious about Kates love of clothes - not clothes for clothes sake, but textures and shapes and the way clothes make you feel.

The book doesn't set out to tell you how to dress like Kate, but it did a brilliant job of conveying the mind-set of Kate. And its one I plan to adopt!

I have just ordered another copy for a friend who I know will get as much out of it as I did. You just can't go wrong with this one.