Profile for Elite Beast > Reviews

Content by Elite Beast

Elite Beast (Harrogate)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU By Nu U, 365 Softgels (Full Year Supply) - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Vitamin D Strengthens Bones, Teeth and Immune System- No Artificial Ingredients - High Strength 10,000 IU
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Im happy with these, 25 July 2016
Tablets are small, not giant size so for those of you who might be wondering if they are easy to swallow I would say most definalty. Not had any adverse effects, since taking them and the price I think is great for 365 tablets.

Sztrokia 1 X Pack Indoor Battery-Powered LED Universal Motion Sensor Nightlight,Stick Anywhere LED Wireless Night Light for Closets, Garages, Attics and Stairs Security Light(White Light)
Offered by KommiiDirect-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars LED Indoor Light, 11 July 2016
I was asked to review this item in exchange for a discount on the purchase. This done not effect my review one bit.

The item is quite small, I thought it would have been slightly bigger. It's around the size of my palm, but it does do the job well.

The light when turned to "Auto" comes on straight away but then goes off after about 1 min of no activity, the light does come on in that mode even in light, but when it turns off it will only activate when its dark due to the energy saving mode that's built in. You can also turn it off or on al the time if you wish. I think for the money its value for money. I wouldnt say the LED's are the brightest though however, but it does light up the area well enough to see what you are doing. Overall, I like it.

LifeSky Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle - 950ml - Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation - Big Mouth, Leak proof, Keep Hot or Cold More than 12 Hours - Prefect for Bike, Camping & Hiking, Gym Sports (32oz)
Offered by LifeSky UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality, 30 Jun. 2016
This bottle feels very sturdy, well made and is 100% stainless Steel. It has rubber around the top of the lid which helps with gripping to unscrew and screw it on. The bottle does feel quite heavy though, not extremly heavy, but without any liquid in it I did think it weighed more than other containers like this. However, having said that, it is 900ml, so it is a large bottle.

It kept my drink cold while I was out for over 4hrs, most likely wouldnt have been kept cooler for longer however I wasnt out all day. I havent tried it with anything hot, only a chilled drink, with Ice cubes, yes they fit inside the bottle.

I find that the bottle is easily up to the quality you would expect and does it's job well, the only thing that stopped the 5 star is the weight, but again it is a big bottle (32oz), so maybe if there was a choice of a smaller bottle say 250ml, 500ml etc that might suit people's needs much better. The weight at a guess would be nomore than about maybe 350g. I havent weighed it however.

Overall, I am happy with the product and would certainly recommend it to others.

(I was contacted by the seller about this item and asked to do a 100% truthfull and honest review of the product in exchange for a discounted price. This didnt affect the review I wrote in anyway.

NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
by National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but worth the money., 27 May 2016
Very good book, lots of content, not cheap, but worth the money.

EuropeActive's Essentials of Personal Training
EuropeActive's Essentials of Personal Training
by EuropeActive

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 27 May 2016
So much useful information in this book, Id highly recommend it to anyone working as a PT or a student that wants to further their knowledge regarding this type of background.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Mini-B Cable - 3 feet (0.9 Meters)
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Mini-B Cable - 3 feet (0.9 Meters)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 27 May 2016
Gets the job done as I lost my other cable which came with the product I wanted to charge and so bought this to charge it up. No problems with it and its slightly bigger than the Micro USB type connection.

Lightning Cable Syncwire 6.5ft/2m Nylon Braided iPhone Charger - [Apple MFi Certified] Lifetime Guarantee Series - for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad 2 3 4 Mini, iPad Pro Air, iPod - Aluminum Connector - Space Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 May 2016
Great item, works with my Ipad Air 2 and my IPod Nano, very well made. Braded cable, which helps to prevent tangles or knots. Overall I love it and price is good too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 May 2016
Great item, comes with 2 in each box, very well made. Braded cable, which helps to prevent tangles or knots. Overall I love it and price is good too.

Portion Control Containers by Renegade Active - Multi colored 7 Piece Portion Control Containers With Lids - Comparable with 21 Day Fix - Reach your Beachbody - Refund & Replacement Guarantee
Offered by Renegade A

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2016
Customer service helpful. Would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2016 7:34 AM BST

Weight Loss Support Diet Pills For Men & Women With DIET PLAN & RECIPE BOOK (3 x Bottles) 3 x Months Supply
Offered by HealthSupplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me, 4 April 2016
This product didnt work for me. I first made sure my diet and exercise was good first then bought this but found that it hadnt dont anything personally for me, I only lost money. Dissapointing really as it looks good, sounds good and gets you excited about wanting to try it, however I felt that it was all hype.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5