Profile for Hannah Smith > Reviews

Content by Hannah Smith

Hannah Smith "Hannah" (South Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Lost and Found (Twist of Fate, Book 1)
Lost and Found (Twist of Fate, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 7 July 2017
What a beautiful story of second chance love!

This kicks off right in the action and I love books when I don't have a clue what's going on. When it grips me and makes me keep reading - every Sloane book has done this to me.

This is my first book by Lucy but will not be my last, I loved that I couldn't tell the difference between writers which for me is the sign of a great collaboration.

Bennett and Xander's story will rip you apart but as always put you back together stronger. I can't wait for Aiden's book or Jake's.

Well done ladies :)

Fling: a novella (Cafe Series Book 3)
Fling: a novella (Cafe Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, enjoyable addition to the series, 1 Nov. 2016
I love this series, I just wish this was a novel and not a novella. I would have loved more background on the characters and more build up to the relationship. I couldn't wait for Gabe and Sandra after we first met them but this story definitely satisfies the readers interest in the characters.

I love Jana's writing and can't wait for Trust :) fun, enjoyable read :)

Black Swan Affair
Black Swan Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story ❤️❤️, 1 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Black Swan Affair (Kindle Edition)
What a book!! My first time reading this author but it will definitely not be the last. I truly fell in love with the characters and the writing style.

I loved the flashbacks and present day chapters as they suck you in and make you want to read more until you know what's going on. I'm so glad Maverick found her peace.

If I could give more than 5 stars I would, an amazingly beautiful story ❤️

Unexpected Fate (Hope Town Book 1)
Unexpected Fate (Hope Town Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well I don't think I could have loved anyone more than Cohen Cage the little boy who ..., 18 Feb. 2015
Well I don't think I could have loved anyone more than Cohen Cage the little boy who always wore a cape and constantly talked about his dad's piercings :) but Cohen Cage the man!! Wow he is absolutely amazing.

I couldn't wait for the book to release, since I finished Locke it is all I've been waiting for! Dani is the absolute best bits of her mum and dad all rolled into a feisty, sweet & sexy as hell package while Cohen is the same adorable boy wrapped in a whole Alpha 'you will be mine' package!

If I could give more than 5 stars I would it is that good - you need this book in your lives - love Harper Sloan!!

RAZE
RAZE

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every star - top read!!, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: RAZE (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love Tillie Cole's books, she has become an instant order for me - Raze was no different as soon as it was published I was there :) Raze is completely different than all of Tillie's other books it is much darker and dirtier but god is it amazing!!

The main characters are absolutey brilliant I am so in love with Raze he is the best combination of dark, dangerous & intimidating but also shy and so loveable. Kisa was just awesome she had masses of strength and so much love to give.

Be warned there are some brutal scenes of violence and sexual assault but Tillie has written them brilliantly. I seriously do not have enough words to describe this book just one-click already you will not be disappointed!

Always
Always

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, amazing, must read!!, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I am writing this review with a huge smile and tears running down my face! What an absolutely gorgeous love story between two amazing characters.

I love how this book takes place over four decades, unlike the majority of love stories where you just get to see a small piece of the story, Kindle brings you full circle.

Avery and Kane are the most perfect couple and you can't help but be drawn into their relationship sharing their joy and their sorrow. The last 5 chapters were some of the hardest and best I've ever read, I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the pages a few times.

You have to read this book I cannot stress this enough, the end (or beginning) was absolutely perfect for me. Cannot wait for the next book from Kindle :)

Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances #2) (Second Chances Series)
Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances #2) (Second Chances Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait, 3 Mar. 2014
Oh wow, how hot is Hunter?!?! I fell in love with Maddie in book one and have been eagerly awaiting this release, I was not disappointed! I loved how Maddie's relationship with Shane evolves throughout this book but wow oh wow did Hunter Bryant steal the show.

Even if I did want to kick his butt for being so stupid Hunter totally redeemed himself and love the twist at the end :)

I hope we get to see Brett's story soon and maybe how Lance and Robbie started out (because there has to be some demons in that story) love the series :) well done Maureen!

Taming Casanova (A Dickerman Moretti Novel Book 4)
Taming Casanova (A Dickerman Moretti Novel Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So so good!, 25 Feb. 2014
I'm not really sure how to start this, I have only ever 'ugly cried' at 4 books (one of which was Taming the Playboy) and I've read a lot of books but I think I cried through about 5 chapters of this book! I've followed the Moretti series from the beginning and MJ makes them better with each book and I fall in love with characters a little bit more if that's possible.

Kevin and Andi are amazing!! I couldn't put this down and finished it in a couple of hours, I needed to get to the end because there were a few times I just couldn't believe what we were being put through (MJ you evil person you!!). You will not be disappointed with this book or the series. Can't wait for Untamed :)

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it NOW!!, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
Why are you reading reviews? One-click already!! There are not enough stars to tell you how amazing this book is, I felt like I was cheating on my other book boyfriends with Archer but my god is that boy worth it :)

It is fantastic to read a book where the male is the least experienced and the female is the rock, it is fate that brings Bree to Archer and I love how he struggles to tell her how he feels.

You will not regret this book it is absolute brilliance!

Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark Book 2)
Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars One-click now!!, 22 Feb. 2014
Brutal, twisted, darker than dark, tough, raw, emotional, I don't think there are enough words to describe how deliciously different this book is!

If you don't like hard to read, dark content then this is not the book for you. I did find it hard to read at some points due to the shear brutality of what the characters endure. How Pepper Winters does it I do not know, the characters develop so much more from Tears of Tess and I love that we get to see Q's POV.

Some may not agree that there needs to be a third book but I totally agree with Pepper, how can she sum up the new relationship between these two in a tiny epilogue?!? Cannot wait, amazing series :)

Page: 1 | 2