Profile for geeneill > Reviews

"geeneill"

Lost Horizons
Lost Horizons

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Jelly - what more do you want?, 8 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Lost Horizons (Audio CD)
I saw this band live at Ashton court and of course everyone was getting stoned but not me, i still went on a trip listening to this music though.
Favourite song - Nice Weather For Ducks with everyone screaming "All the ducks are swimming in the water, around around around" who couldn't be happy?

Amaizing experience, amazing album, if you haven't already got it buy, it now. It will make you feel ecstatic even without some weed.
Buy it, be happy.

Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium
Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium

5.0 out of 5 stars RAGE-politics-ROCK, 1 Sept. 2005
I first listened to rage when my brother got a copied cd of their album rage against the machine, i came to love its' anger and its' passion. Its' political views agreed with mine at times with the wish of downfall of capatilism and uprising of socialism which i still agree with today. I bought this album after wanting to listen to live rage as I knew the passion and anger expressed in their albums would be transfered and if not amplified in a live album. This appeares to be the case. I LOVE! this album unfortunately I only first heard rage when I was 11 in 2002 I am now 14 in 2005 way after their brake up. I never had a hope in hell of seeing them live and this is as close as I can get and it's still awesome. I will buy the dvd and so should you. An awesome band, awesome music and an awesome album. A good tribute to an amaizing band.Buy Rage, Buy it Buy it!!!

Remasters
Remasters

5.0 out of 5 stars led zeppelin the fathers of rock, 28 April 2005
This review is from: Remasters (Audio CD)
This epic collection of led zeppelins music selected and produced by Jimmy Page (who i beleive is one of the greatest guitarist of all time) is brilliant for new listeners of led zeppelin and is a great summary of their best material if you are a distinguished fan.
Of course as you know led zeppelin are an awesome band and one that will always have a high reputation amongst music lovers. The first album is probably the best ending with the fantastic stairway to heaven but the second album also has some amaizing songs such as Kashmir, Houses of the Holy and many others.
If you dont have this already buy it now!