Profile for Cheekyboots > Reviews

Himalayan salt lamp Medium
Himalayan salt lamp Medium
Offered by SHI53

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and calming, 10 Oct. 2014
These are lovely & give off a warm & calming glow, this is not a lamp you can read by! The difference in size can be quite significant though, I was lucky and got 2 large ones, my Mum received a small one so be warned!

Peppersmith 100% Xylitol Chewing Gum, Sicilian Lemon and Fine English Peppermint, 15 g (Box of 12, Total 120 Pellets)

4.0 out of 5 stars They are nice and chewy and my daughter even managed to blow ..., 10 Oct. 2014
Well the taste does disappear after about 10 chews but I'd much rather that than ingesting loads of nasty chemicals with traditional brands. Pellets could have been a bit bigger though. They are nice and chewy and my daughter even managed to blow quite an impressive bubble!

Buy Whole Foods Organic Brazil Nuts 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Organic Brazil Nuts 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, 10 Oct. 2014
These are the best organic Brazil Nuts I have tasted, & I have tried various other organic brands, such as Crazy Jack's. These are of a nice size & taste really fresh with a nice crunch. Highly recommended.

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Sun Lotion SPF 25 200ml (Pack of 3)
Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Sun Lotion SPF 25 200ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct. 2014
This stuff is amazing! Is easy to rub in and doesn't have that nasty suntan lotion smell. I have never burned whilst using it. Can be pricey but this pack of 3 was the cheapest around at the time.

Helix Oxford Premium Maths Set
Helix Oxford Premium Maths Set
Offered by Bargain Gateway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct. 2014
Nice sturdy set, my daughter was particularly pleased it had a metal pencil sharpener! She manages to fit the case neatly in her pencil case too.

Rope of Sand (The Secret of the Journal)
Rope of Sand (The Secret of the Journal)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor 1st half, 8 Oct. 2014
Loved the previous two books but found the first half of this one disappointing, so much so that I nearly gave up, too much larking about with the family. However the 2nd half more than makes up for it & I will be interested in reading the 4th installment.

Death be Not Proud (The Secret of the Journal)
Death be Not Proud (The Secret of the Journal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 8 Oct. 2014
Really enjoyed this one too, especially as a lot of it set in England. Is a bit far-fetched in places, & not just the super-natural bits, but I just went with it!

Mortal Fire (The Secret of the Journal)
Mortal Fire (The Secret of the Journal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 8 Oct. 2014
I got this as a kindle freebie as the premise looked good. However it all turned a bit supernatural which is not my style at all, but by this point the author had got me hooked & I had to carry on!

All Change (Cazalet Chronicles)
All Change (Cazalet Chronicles)
by Elizabeth Jane Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the rest, 8 Oct. 2014
I was really looking forward to this & in places it deserved 4 stars. However there were too many characters, I totally lost which child was related to whom & by about halfway through I couldn't have cared less!! The ending was really disappointing, I actually turned the page expecting more & was gutted! Some things are tied up but most aren't, I'm glad I didn't pay full price!

Roses And Chocolates: A True Love Story in World War II
Roses And Chocolates: A True Love Story in World War II

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the writing style at all and I had such ..., 5 Oct. 2014
Couldn't bring myself past the first few pages, I didn't like the writing style at all and I had such high hopes for this story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17