Profile for Catherine T > Reviews

The Secret Life Of Pets (DVD + Digital Download) [2015]
The Secret Life Of Pets (DVD + Digital Download) [2015]
Dvd ~ Kevin Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel good family film., 19 Dec. 2016
This is such a wonderful feel good movie. My entire family loved it both in the cinema and now at home. Such a great addition to our movie collection. I highly recommend, especially if you are a pet lover.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, good quality, perfect for a hanging picture display., 18 Dec. 2016
These are super cute and great quality. Perfect for my teen daughter's picture display. Would definitely recommend.

Malloom® For Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Live The Life You Love Stand Leather Cover
Malloom® For Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Live The Life You Love Stand Leather Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Design is lovely, quality is lacking., 18 Dec. 2016
I loved the design but sadly it is not holding up as well as I would like. I know you can't complain when the price is so minimal but I wouldn't expect it to be quite so shabby after only a few months.

Morphy Richards 242007 Accents 4 Slice Toaster - Cornflower Blue
Morphy Richards 242007 Accents 4 Slice Toaster - Cornflower Blue
Offered by Nisbets Next Day Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great features, reliable even toasting even with multiple batches., 18 Dec. 2016
This was such a nice addition to our new kitchen. The colour is perfect and I love the fact that is a four slice toaster. The toast comes out perfect every time even when we are cooking multiple batches. I also love the frozen feature as we often run out of bread mid breakfast and pull loaves out of the freezer.

Rocket Dog Women's JAZZIN Low-Top Trainers Multicolour Size: 4
Rocket Dog Women's JAZZIN Low-Top Trainers Multicolour Size: 4
Offered by G.T.L

3.0 out of 5 stars No cushioning and fit was on the small side., 18 Dec. 2016
My daughter raved about her rocket dogs so when I found these I thought I would order myself a pair. Sadly I found the fit was a bit on the small side and the lack of cushioning really made them uncomfortable. My younger daughter isn't complaining though. She happily took them off my hands.

Golden Swan White Vinegar 5 Litre (Pack of 4)
Golden Swan White Vinegar 5 Litre (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for laundry and household cleaning., 18 Dec. 2016
This is the perfect household cleaning product and I love that it comes in a large quantity. Excellent value for money. I use vinegar as a fabric softener as well as for general household cleaning so this works well for me. I will definitely be ordering this again.

SODIUM BICARBONATE of Soda | 5KG BUCKET | 100% BP/Food Grade | Bath, Baking, Cleaning
Offered by Hexeal Chemicals

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cleaning and deodorizing., 18 Dec. 2016
I love this stuff. I use it to deodorize the sinks, washing machine, and dishwasher. In the past I have found it difficult to find larger packages of baking soda for cleaning. This definitely fits the bill and now I can keep my dishwasher, and other appliances smelling clean and fresh without the harsh chemicals. Will be ordering again.

50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses
50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price. Finishes off the pink lady look., 18 Dec. 2016
This review is from: 50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses (Toy)
Were the perfect addition to my daughter's Pink Lady costume. They were comfortable and fit well. Good quality for the price.

Scouts Junior Activity Boy's Trousers Navy 11-12 Years
Scouts Junior Activity Boy's Trousers Navy 11-12 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and gives a polished look to cub uniform., 18 Dec. 2016
Excellent quality and fit as expected. My daughter grew out of her previous pair. These arrived quickly and are comfortable just as expected.

Living World 3-in-1 Teach-n-Treat Interactive Toy
Living World 3-in-1 Teach-n-Treat Interactive Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected. Takes up quite a bit of space in the cage., 18 Dec. 2016
I bought this for my guinea pigs and was surprised by the size when it arrived. It is quite big. I ended up testing it out on our dog. She loves puzzles and has done a few in the past. It didn't take her long to figure out all three levels. I was actually disappointed that it didn't provide even an hour of entertainment for her. We did try it on the guinea pigs as well. They seemed to figure out the easiest level. We haven't tried the other two. I do think this puzzle could be smaller and then it would take up less space in the cage and be easier for the piggies to manipulate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6