Profile for Ella Kent > Reviews

Ella Kent

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfinished, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
I played this game for AGES and was really into it until I discovered there was not a final mirror piece and therefore could not finish the game. Absolute rip off.

An Elephant in the Garden
An Elephant in the Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 21 Jun. 2013
This is the best book I ever read! As soon as I turned the first page, I didn't want to put it down!
Please get this book because I'm sure you'll be hugely satisfied with it! I recommend it to my best friends, who are brilliant readers.

By Ella Coldwell x

The Secret Lake
The Secret Lake

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: The Secret Lake (Kindle Edition)
This book is full of mysteries and excitement, it has a strange dog that travels back and forth through time and much much more!!

After reading this I rate it to all readers who love a mystery. I think you will enjoy this book more than anything! It is suitable for AGES 7+. You absolutely MUST get this book!!!!!
Read it and enjoy!

By Ella

The Keys to the Golden Den: a book for children age 9/10/11/12 (childrens books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventurous book for AGES 9 - 12, 28 Nov. 2012
This book is good, and full of fun. Sometimes it can go on a little bit, but all in all it was a fun read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

Guinness World Records 2013 The Bonus Chapter
Guinness World Records 2013 The Bonus Chapter

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 24 Nov. 2012
This book is really strange . There were some really gross: things. Even though there some really cool things. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, it was just a little weird.

By the Famous 4