Profile for Reef > Reviews

Content by Reef

Reef

TUDIA Slim-Fit HEAVY DUTY [MERGE] EXTREME Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Case for Motorola Moto G4 / G4 Plus (Metallic Slate)
Offered by Aplars USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, 13 Mar. 2017
Looks great, I've not for the phone yet so unsure if it's going to protect but looks very sturdy whilst bring able to fit in your pocket.

[2 Pack] Moto G4 Screen Protector, Nearpow [3D Touch Compatible - Tempered Glass] Screen Protector with [9H Hardness] [Crystal Clear] [Bubble-Free Installation] [Scratch Resist]
Offered by NEARPOW UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2017
Yes good product, it is very tricky to get it perfect, i used both screens to get it perfect.

Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones with Armband for Smartphone - Blue
Offered by GLAMOR ANTIQUES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars and be easy to use and good value, 3 Feb. 2016
I've been a runners for many years (not bragging) and the search for the right headphones to use has been a long one. I needed a set that worked at the gym on the treadmill and when I use my ipod touch. They've got to stay in my ears securely, be load enough to drown out background noise, and be easy to use and good value. These are the best I have used in all those years, no wires (bonus), loud (I rarely have them on full volume), great fit (no bounce when running), and for the money BARGAIN. So after about 6 months they are in great condition, working perfectly very very plesaed to finally find these, its been a long search.

Topeak Pocket Rocket Pump - Silver, One Size
Topeak Pocket Rocket Pump - Silver, One Size
Offered by Sigma Sport, Kingston

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a good pump but the holder for the water bottle screws ..., 3 Feb. 2016
This is a good pump but the holder for the water bottle screws makes the pump stick out from the frame so not perfect.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I used this to replace a cracked cracked sreen, ..., 3 Feb. 2016
I used this to replace a cracked cracked sreen, and it is a bit fiddly to install as you'd expect, but with a helpful youtube video it worked perfectly.

Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium
Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Oct. 2013
Never had these before but due to hamstring injury was recommend I get some. Very good fit (32 inch waist) and offer support. Seams are a little annoying in the bum area but apart (hence no 5) but would recommend.

Pioneer SE-D10E-N Fully Enclosed In Ear Clip STEEZ Headphones - Black/Gold
Pioneer SE-D10E-N Fully Enclosed In Ear Clip STEEZ Headphones - Black/Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Runners Headset, 21 Oct. 2013
I run a lot and have looked at all sorts of headphones I think that over the ear are best for me. I've looked and bought a few and these with the little springy cable are great, solid and never fall off. They are a little bit jazzy with the gold but also come in white. Bit more than the £15 I pay most often but have been very good on treadmil (long chord) and on the road runs.

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.5 L - Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.5 L - Black
Offered by Princes Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch TWK8633GB, 4 July 2012
After much deliberation using Amazon reviews, Which reports I finally decided to buy based on the criteria I was looking for, fast boil, variable temperatures and looks. We're very pleased that we bought this kettle, its boils so fast I'm hardly ready with my coffee and tea before it's ready, and its quiet too. After reading all the reviews I got all worried about a beep when you turn it on and when it finishes a boil, yes it does beep but its one beep on one beep off. Its not going to disturb you unless your on a very short fuse, if so perhaps you shouldn't be drinking coffee and tea.

Overall it looks good, boils fast, easy to fill, and the outside stays cool when its boiled, and it slots in nicely to the wall. Liking it.