Profile for J.Hayre > Reviews

Content by J.Hayre

J.Hayre (London, England)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ORDER A SIZE UP, 18 April 2013
Brilliant shirt, but I must say that you should order a size larger than what you are. They should really specify this in the product description! The shipping time took more than a month, but after I inquired about the whereabouts of my shirt, Skateslime sent out another one for me, free of charge which was very lovely of them, so I'll give them an extra star for that ;) The cotton doesn't feel too rough and it's a great shirt in general, I had just wished I had gotten the right size.

Decision Ball
Decision Ball
Offered by somethingdifferent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Decision Ball (Toy)
So I purchased this Magic 8 Ball for my Vriska Serket Homestuck cosplay and I can definitely say I'm incredibly happy with it! A classic Magic 8 Ball at a very affordable price! I have no cons, really. The arrival time was a matter of a few days, The plastic is of very good quality, and it feels very sturdy-Not like something that could break soon or very easily. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in the mystery of 8 Balls!

Harry Potter Warner Bros 9705 "Rubie's Official Harry Potter's Glasses" Child Costume
Offered by The Marketplace Online UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Feb. 2013
I can't really fault it. It's exactly as it's described.
A pair of metal framed clear lensed Harry Potter glasses. Perfect for a cosplay or just playful dressing up.7
One size fits all, I do believe, and with that price and that super fast delivery it's a bargain!
Five stars!

Fruit of the Loom Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie White Medium
Fruit of the Loom Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie White Medium
Offered by COOZO

4.0 out of 5 stars For my modern assassin cosplay!, 6 Sept. 2012
Nice hoodie! It's a little rough on the exterior, but a nice quality feel of the material on the inner layers.
I'd totally recommend this product, I bought it in white and it is just as it looks in the picture!
It came 1 day before the estimated delivery, so that's wonderful.
My only complaint is the quality of the exterior material, but overall, I think this is a great product!

Poizen Industries CG1 Design Steampunk Goggles (Black)
Poizen Industries CG1 Design Steampunk Goggles (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars I think a round of applause is in order, Gentlemen., 10 Jan. 2012
So I FINALLY I understand the basics of Steampunk.
And I look it up on Amazon... Then I look up "Steampunk Goggles".
I saw these. I saw the price. I fell in love.
On the 8th of January I ordered them. The dispatch estimate was between the 9th and 10th. The delivery estimate was between the 12th and the 16th.
They arrived today.
Today is the 10th of January. 2 days after I ordered them. Wow, that was fast.

I knew exactly what I was getting, having thoroughly read all of the information provided and the reviews. I knew I was actually getting goggles with black rims, an adjustable strap, steam filters(-To stop them from fogging up-) and interchangeable lenses.
And that is exactly what I am reviewing. Not false expectations of what I HOPED or ASSUMED it would come with/do, unlike most reviewers on this website.

A medium-sized blue plastic envelope-bag was what it arrived in. Inside was my receipt and the goggles covered in bubble wrap. (Inside the bubble wrap with the goggles is a leaflet with a discount code for Blue Banana's website, that's always nice to have!) Then I lifted out the goggles. Immediately I saw above and beyond what I thought I was buying. They are made of a high quality plastic that bends to suit your face. They are comfortable and don't look cheap at all.
Now, onto the one negative point.

The goggles come with interchangeable lenses. One clear, one for welding. Removing the caps that keep the lenses in place, I took out the welding lenses and replaced the caps so I could see though them. Yes, I made sure to keep the plastic circle in there. I have tried every combination of putting them in, but without the welding lenses, the clear ones rattle about. It's only a small sound and after a few minutes, you get used to it, but the manufacturers really could have thought of something to stop the rattle. However, DO NOT let this put you off buying these wonderful goggles.

Thank you for reading.

LEGO® Harry Potter Building the Magical World
LEGO® Harry Potter Building the Magical World
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Up on my shelf with the book series., 2 Dec. 2011
If you're like my dad and think this is a horrible, cheap book designed to get you to buy more LEGO, you're wrong. Because most of the stuff in this book is old 2001 LEGO you can't buy any more. However, I've had a go at recreating many of the old sets due to the high quality and amount of pictures in this book.
This is a MUST HAVE for ANY LEGO fan, especially because of the amazing figure it comes with-Harry Potter preparing for the Yule Ball. It has back printing and the classic Harry dual sided face.
Overall this is a 10/10, well worth buying and will make a great gift!

Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Trust Stylus Graphics Tablet - Grey
Offered by trendy-tronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 3 Feb. 2011
Unfortunately, I can't give it five stars, as it's not perfect, but for the price, IT'S AWESOME!
If you're looking for an affordable graphics tablet, choose this one, because it does exactly what it says on the tin...Or...Box in this case...

Manga for the Beginner Chibis
Manga for the Beginner Chibis
by Christopher Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Feb. 2011
Okay, so I LOVE Chibi style manga, and no matter however good-or however bad-you are at it, this is for you.
Since I'm inside the U.K. I chose 'Super Saver' Delivery, and ordered on the 29th of January 2011. It arrived on the 2nd of February.
Two days before it was due.
This is so good, I can't describe it...I'm so happy with it!!!
Over 100 pages of pure awesomeness, 'Manga for the Beginner: Chibis' makes a perfect gift for yourself, your friend. Scratch that, a perfect book for EVERYONE! If there are any negative reviews, mark them as NOT HELPFUL, because they are big fat LIARS.
1,000,000,00 STARS!!!