Profile for Mr. D. Wright > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Wright

Mr. D. Wright (Larne)

Original Envolve Camouflage Fidget Cube (Blue) - For focus, calm anxiety, and break nervous habits (Gift Packaging)
Offered by Prime Luxury

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little product (according to my son anyway)., 25 May 2017
Next day delivery with Prime and a great little product (well my son thinks so). Was exactly as described and what my son wanted. Little cube that has bits you can press and click. Oh to be 11 again.

Vacuum Insulated Travel Coffee Mug, Stainless Steel, 100% Leak Proof BPA-Free, Keeps Hot and Cold Drinks, One Handed Open, 380 ml/13 Oz (Red)
Offered by AG Invest

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I did - excellent insulated mug, 30 Nov. 2016
Bought 3 of these - different colours for me, the wife and my son. Glad I did - excellent insulated mug. Filled with hot water at 9.30 PM and it was still very warm at 7.30 the next morning. No more cool coffee by the time I get to work - no spills either, despite getting tipped onto it's side in my back pack. Would recommend.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, especially if you are a Prime subscriber, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Great product, especially if you are a Prime subscriber. Easy to set up, neither a nice intro video. Much smaller than I imagined too.

Streams much better than through my SMART TV too. Not sure if that's as its new Tech or not but not had one bit of stutter in two weeks use but have regular stutter on SMART TV which is much nearer the Router.

Overall I am very impressed. Though not as impressed as my son who now has it in his room!

Longridge Kids' Cruiser 3 Wheel Golf Trolley - Black
Longridge Kids' Cruiser 3 Wheel Golf Trolley - Black
Offered by MV TRADE

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Easy to push., 8 Oct. 2014
Excellent trolley for my 9 year old. Easy to put together, and much easier than his old two wheeler to pull. Already had a few outings.

Andrew James 0.37L 330ml Stainless Steel Coffee Frothing Milk Jug for Lattes
Andrew James 0.37L 330ml Stainless Steel Coffee Frothing Milk Jug for Lattes
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jug, 29 Jun. 2013
This is a good quality little jug. Delivered quickly and exactly what I needed. Be careful that it is big enough for your needs before ordering though.

Contigo 16-Ounce Double Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Black
Contigo 16-Ounce Double Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Jun. 2013
I took a risk and bought two of these, one for me and one for my wife. My previous mugs didn't cut the mustard and my morning coffee was cold by the time i got halfway to work (1 hour trip) but these keep my tea/coffee hot for hours. People at work couldn't believe I could have the same cuppa 2 hours later and it's still steaming if I take the lid off. Just be careful. Easy to forget and burn your lip an hour after you made your tea!

Lavazza Coffee Grand Espresso, Whole Beans, 1000g
Lavazza Coffee Grand Espresso, Whole Beans, 1000g
Offered by Alpha Caffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply lovely coffee, 28 May 2013
This coffee is lovely. Probably the best I've tried in my bean to cup machine. A strong flavour with a thick crema. A little pricey, hence 4 stars, but I suppose that's the going rate for quality.

5 LED USB & Wind Up Dynamo Torch
5 LED USB & Wind Up Dynamo Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Tool, 5 Feb. 2008
Bought 2 of these items based on the review of the above seller. Glad I did as it's an excellent product. What makes this torch better than lots of others on the market is the 5 LEDs rather than 3 that some torches at this price give you. The resulting light is very bright - indeed it's brighter than my standard small torch. One is currently charging from my laptop as I type this review. The only downside is that it didn't come with instructions so I've no idea how long I need to charge it before it's full. That's only a small downside though. It's light and easy to handle and looks just like any ordinary small torch. You won't be sorry if you opt for one of these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 5:01 PM BST