Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy

Page: 1 | 2
ScribMaster Premium Key
ScribMaster Premium Key

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, just what I needed for my Kindle, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: ScribMaster Premium Key (App)
I had been using another app to create vector sketches that I could export as svg to then finalise on my Mac, but it had proved problematic. This however, it's much more stable and does just what I need without quitting all the time, or overwriting images I had just created as the app kept doing.

So, so far, almost loving this app.

Infinite Design
Infinite Design

4.0 out of 5 stars almost love, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Infinite Design (App)
I have been looking for a vector drawn app for my Kindle Fire a while. I was a bit worried with the only one review here damming this app.

Yes, it is a bit buggy. Crashes if you looked at it funny. But I seem to have got the better of it, or likes me, as it seems to freeze less once you get the hang of its temperament. And save a lot.

I can do better sketches in this app and then export to illustrator to finalise for my illustrated graphic novel.

Maybe be an update need to better this app, but I getting goog use out of it at this time.

Notepad+
Notepad+

4.0 out of 5 stars NOTES!!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Notepad+ (App)
Does what it says on the tin. I know, old saying. I haven't been using it that long, but loving making handwritten notes, or even typed up ones. And then being able to highlight or doodle to aid in capturing and remembering what the hell I was rambling about in the first place.

ToView
ToView

5.0 out of 5 stars good app, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: ToView (App)
Not much to say. Does what it says. Personal tv while everyone else is watching tosh. And this makes twenty.

Orphan Black: Series One [DVD]
Orphan Black: Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tatiana Maslany
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and gripping series, 2 Nov. 2013
Watched this on BBC3. Not much more to say beyond what I said above, it is brilliant and gripping. I can not wait until season 2 comes out.

SketchBook Pro
SketchBook Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Great doodler, 24 April 2013
This review is from: SketchBook Pro (App)
I have long since stopped drawing on paper. I love doing it all digital these days and this does away with paper for quick doodles and I can upload my images from my warped mind directly to Facebook to scare everyone else

Little Pig, Little Pig
Little Pig, Little Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bad Wolf, 16 May 2012
A very good read. All good and believable characters. The Hungry Harshes sounded like somewhere I may have liked to live one day. Not so sure now, that was one evil big beast.

Only his first book. Hope there will be more.

Angel - Season 1 [DVD] [2000]
Angel - Season 1 [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ David Boreanaz
Offered by A-2-B DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Oct. 2011
I have just finished watching all seven of Buffy series. Now onto this and loving it too. Saw them all when they were on some years back. Good to see them all again.

Alias: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2002]
Alias: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Garner
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great enjoyment and still not yet dated, 5 Oct. 2011
I have now watched the whole series from 1 to 5. It wrapped up nicely. Great twists throughout that made it hard to watch just one at a time. Had to watch the next one, then the next, then the next,.....

Sewing Machine Basics: A step-by-step course for first-time stitchers
Sewing Machine Basics: A step-by-step course for first-time stitchers
by Jane Bolsover

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewin' madness, 8 July 2011
Seems cool. What do I know. It was purchased for my daughter at the same time as her first sewing machine and she is sewing away like a goodun,

Page: 1 | 2