1 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars
High Quality, 7 Jan. 2013
This RAM is good quality but it still has some floors with it as do all products hence the 4 stars. To keep it short I'm going to say the pros and cons for this product:
- Operates well and keeps cool whilst doing so (expected due to the heat sink)
- Easily Over-Clockable and can be kept stable
- Looks stylish (I know it makes no difference in performance)
- Easy to fit
- Heat sink doesn't take up a lot of space.
- Good value for money
- Heat sink feels a bit flimsy
- Doesn't run at Stock speed at 1600mhz (runs at what the processor can handle, so it has to be changed in Bios)
so make sure you know what speed your motherboard and processor can handle for example ASUS P6X58D-E motherboard
handles it no problem.
As you can see the pros clearly out do the cons and in general its a good investment for people who want to custom build their PC.