Profile for julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Silver Chain Free Sample
The Silver Chain Free Sample

1.0 out of 5 stars no, 6 Aug. 2013
just no is all i have to say not worth it this book lost so many minutes of my life i wish i hadnt picked it up so to speak.

Sleeper Wakes (Blue Fire Series Book 2)
Sleeper Wakes (Blue Fire Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars even better than the first, 6 Aug. 2013
I loved the first book but this was even better in my eyes, couldn't put it down and read it under a day. You get to know alot more about tianna and all the characters in this book and just the way it's written makes you involved in their daily events and quests. a must read x

Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire Series Book 1)
Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars just fab!, 6 Aug. 2013
I was pleasantly suprised by this book, I had been looking for a series of books to get me immersed within but I had no luck until I picked this up. Since I started to read I got thrown into a new world. Every character is strong enough to write a book on in their own right, I love them all! The story line is so original and a breath of fresh air considering everything i've read recently has been so close to twilight or 50shades in some way. This is nothing like either of them but I think it would appeal to the younger market just as much as me at 31. This would make a fabulous movie if done by the right director, I could just see tianna up on one of the dragons flying through the air or using her magic, now that make for some great special effects! Im now on the fourth book and it's only been 3 days since i read this.

Elemental (Soul Guardians Book 2)
Elemental (Soul Guardians Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars not so great, 26 July 2013
I read the first book which was great, but this is taking me agees to read, i keep getting bored and putting it down. prob will never finnish it

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars really love this, 26 July 2013
cant wait to read the next, Fabulous spin on the whole vampire, vampire hunter thing. At first i though a little twilight for me but it has a really good edge to it and really great characters.

2 x Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
2 x Black Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Blindfold
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 July 2013
fab for the price, and with the sun coming through my window all the time and not giving me any sleep, this was perfect for me.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars could break them in a twist, 23 July 2013
not working handcuffs and not sturdy. But for the price might do for one night. The fur comes off onto everything. The metal chain in between the cuffs are just not strong enough it is a shame.

The Silver Chain (Unbreakable Trilogy, Book 1)
The Silver Chain (Unbreakable Trilogy, Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars same old thing, 22 July 2013
This book is the same old story of the georgus messed up in the head girl, moving home to look for her future and finds her tall dark and handsome stranger with plenty of dosh to give her the best life possible. With a deal in it that benefits both of them, then they eventually fall for each other. There are some good parts to this and some good writing. I just feel this whole story has been done to death. I know we all want a happy ending but it is just a little farcical after a while. This is no where near 50 shades of grey, doesn't have the humour or the detail in the history. Also there is no adverture. I love this author and have read many of her other books which i loved, this is not one of them.

Naissance Sweet Almond Oil 500ml 100% Pure
Naissance Sweet Almond Oil 500ml 100% Pure
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars love this oil, 22 Jun. 2013
got it yesterday and have already used it all over my body. Firstly put it on my hair and it feels like ive been to the salon. then i had a full massage with it and my skin feels awsome again like ive had a spa day! ok so just want to add that ive been using this oil with 10 drops eucalyptis and tea tree oil for my hair and my hair is looking fab. I had a bad time after my son with hair falling out then decided to cutt it and die it bleach blonde so more fell out until i had a little bald spot on the back of my head, the hair has started to grow back but is almost like baby hair so after reading lots of reviews about hair medicine i tried this and it has been my savour so far, i have tried almost every shampoo and conditioner including argan oil shampoo's with no sulfates for the last three years and almond oil is the ebst conditioner ive found and a hell of alot cheaper since you dont have to apply it daily. I used it every second night since my hair is really bad but if your hair is healthy i would say only use it once a week as a treat.

Indian Maharani Jali 45cm End Table
Indian Maharani Jali 45cm End Table
Offered by mercersfurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars great coffee table, 22 Jun. 2013
i love the size of this table and might buy another one for a lampshade table but this table really especially for the price has rustic look to it and looks more expensive than it is. It is very sturdy and i think it will be around for a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13