Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Gold Tapestry Hand Needles-Size 24 3/Pkg
Gold Tapestry Hand Needles-Size 24 3/Pkg
Offered by Lakeside Needlecraft

2.0 out of 5 stars Needles are fine but it was not clear to me that there ..., 17 Jan. 2017
Needles are fine but it was not clear to me that there only three in a packet. I presumed that there were three packets as they are pricey for three.

It's Only Rock 'n' Roll: Thirty Years with a Rolling Stone
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll: Thirty Years with a Rolling Stone
by Jo Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Vacuous, 14 Dec. 2016
It is difficult to understand that anyone so vacuous was able to write not one but two books. JW does not even have awareness of what a terrible mother she was leaving a baby with her mother to hop into various beds and parties. Every now and then she remembered that she had a child and would see him for a day or two only to drop him like an old piece of luggage and run off again. It is a miracle he still wants to have anything to do with her. I cannot read any more of this narcissistic drivel.

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01519 Over The Door Hanger Folding Holder, Multi-Colour
Honey-Can-Do HNG-01519 Over The Door Hanger Folding Holder, Multi-Colour
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Dec. 2016
I use this when drying clothes and ironing and it is perfect for that purpose.

ROPALIA Womens Sleeveless Silk Chiffon Slit Dress Pattern Beach Dress Sundresses
Offered by UKSilvercell

2.0 out of 5 stars with nice patrern but I would not like to wear something ..., 22 July 2016
This dress has no silk in it. It is made in a 100% synthetic material, with nice patrern but I would not like to wear something so unbreathable in the summer.

Panache Nancy Folded Pant Women's Bikini Nautical Print Size 14
Panache Nancy Folded Pant Women's Bikini Nautical Print Size 14
Offered by A2B_Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality material and well made bikini bottom, 20 July 2016
Good quality material and well made bikini bottom. It is worth noting that it can be worn with the fold up which is good if you do not want a gap between tankini top and bottom esp. when coming out of water. If between sizes smaller one can be bought as sizing is generous.

New Look Women's Lora Embroidered Cloth Shell Long Sleeve Top, White, 12
New Look Women's Lora Embroidered Cloth Shell Long Sleeve Top, White, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a well made and good looking top, 19 July 2016
This is a well made and good looking top. I had quite a number of positive comments when wearing it at work.

Naturaband Mosquito Repellent Bracelets - 12 Pack - All Natural Bug & Insect Control DEET-FREE, Protection For up to 250 HRS
Offered by CeyeApro

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 18 July 2016
Sadly they do not work and I feel a bit of a mug for believing they would. It is just a con, they probably cost the seller pennies for cheap plastic bracelets. We are riddled with bites although we had two of these bracelets each (on wrists and ankles) and were no better off then when we had no protection. I will be disinclined to believe the reviews from people who get favours to write them from now on.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2016 9:07 PM BST

50s Vintage Retro Swing Dresses For Girls Juniors Party M
50s Vintage Retro Swing Dresses For Girls Juniors Party M
Offered by Belle Poque Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 25 May 2016
This dress is good value for money but I have given it only three stars as it is quite short. I am only 5' 3" and on me this dress is knee high. The photograph is deceptive and it makes it look like it would be midi in length.

Intensive Therapy
Intensive Therapy
by Jeffrey Deitz

1.0 out of 5 stars ... puzzled by other reviews as I am strugglig with poor writing of this boo, 6 May 2016
This review is from: Intensive Therapy (Paperback)
I am puzzled by other reviews as I am strugglig with poor writing of this boo. The only reason I have not abandoned it yet is that I keep hoping that it may improve. Poor style, even poor therapy skills ugh.

The Golden Age (Last Hundred Years Trilogy: A Family Saga)
The Golden Age (Last Hundred Years Trilogy: A Family Saga)
by Professor Jane Smiley

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor binding, 29 April 2016
I love Jane Smiley and this review is not about the content of the book. The book pages were rough cut and unsuitable as a gift. I would not mind if I was warned about this in advance and was given a chance to decide whether this was acceptable to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11