Profile for Pam > Reviews

Avon Naturals Body Spray Lavender & Camomile 2 x 100 ml
Avon Naturals Body Spray Lavender & Camomile 2 x 100 ml
Offered by avon stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant, delicate and natural scent, 3 Feb. 2015
I like the pleasant, delicate and natural scent. I use this as a room spray in preference to plug-in or aerosol air-fresheners, which can be overpowering. I will buy this product again.

Command Decoration Clips for Christmas and Fairy Light - Clear
Command Decoration Clips for Christmas and Fairy Light - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive in use, removed easily after use with no damage., 17 Mar. 2014
I used these to hang fairy lights for a birthday party. They did the job perfectly and did not leave marks on the walls when they were taken down. I will use them again when the fairy lights will be used to decorate a wedding venue.

Gorgeous Faux Suede Bow Clutch/Shoulder Bag Wedding Prom Bag Medium Size
Gorgeous Faux Suede Bow Clutch/Shoulder Bag Wedding Prom Bag Medium Size
Offered by LONI UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, shame about the zip., 20 Feb. 2014
I bought this bag (in ivory colour) to go with my Mother of Bride outfit. Very pleased with how well it matches other accessories. The bag is lovely, and just the right size to hold essential items. Rather disappointed with the zip on inside pocket, which does not open and close smoothly, so 4 stars instead of 5.

Proxima Direct 100/200/300/400/500 LED String Fairy Lights for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Events Garden (8 Lighting Modes, memory function) - Top Quality (Warm White, 500 LED)
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful soft lights and good value, 24 Jan. 2014
I chose these lights because they were very good value, even with p&p added on. I bought 4 sets of them for decorating my daughter's wedding this summer. 500 LEDs per string means we get 2000 lights with less reliance on multiple extension leads.
I used one string to decorate dining room this Christmas and it looked so pretty - a lovely soft white!

Accurist Pure Precision Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet LB1582P

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear this watch every day., 17 Jan. 2014
This watch is exactly as I expected, and I wear it every day. The face is very pretty with the mother of pearl dial and diamonds in place of numbers. I did have to get some links taken out of the strap, and paid a local jeweller £10 to do this. (Accurist would have done this free but I didn't want the expense and bother of sending it to them by Recorded Delivery and then waiting for it to be sent back.)