Profile for Nina Heather > Reviews

Great read!

Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 May 2013
I upgraded to this tablet after buying a cheaper make a couple of years ago that had started playing up.
Buying a reputable brand is a good decision as you are playing for great quality! I have had no problems at all installing or using the tablet and the interface it comes with some cool games too to help you get to grips with the action and movement of the pen.

Samsung Series 5 530U3B 13.3 inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, 16 GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Razor-Sharp Edges, 5 Oct. 2012
I don't have much experience with laptops and certainly would be no good writing a review on its performance etc etc but two things have really stuck out for me.

1. I have two cuts from the laptop, one of which is looking like it will scar, and expect more if I keep using it. The edge of the laptop's screen back, near the hinge, is ridiculously sharp - I have even showed it to other people who agree because I thought I was being ridiculous! The first time I slid the laptop through my hands into its case and received a deep cut. On getting the laptop out to write this review it happened again, only through general handling!

2. The microphone really is dreadful, but others on here have commented on that already so I won't go into detail.

I'm giving two stars because it is quick and very light and I enjoy using it - the keyboard is also very easy to adapt to. I am not sure if the edges on my particular item are due to fluke or if it is a wider design fault but if I could I would definitely exchange this for another laptop on that basis.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 May 2012
These boots are great and look really nice on but are a lot tighter than expected. Was hoping to be able to wear them with jeans but I don't think that will be very likely! I ordered a size four so I guess if you have really skinny legs then you'll be fine!