Profile for MrsClark > Reviews

Baby Einstein - Meet The Orchestra
Baby Einstein - Meet The Orchestra
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective music for babies, 20 July 2013
I love this cd! I have it playing in the background for my 3 month old daughter and she listens to it and laughs at certain instruments as they play. It's a little odd as they talk an introduce the separate instruments of the orchestra, but me and my daughter enjoyed it.

Baby Bears Nursery & Room Safety Temperature Thermometer
Baby Bears Nursery & Room Safety Temperature Thermometer
Offered by Good Life Innovations Ltd (Colour Changing Products)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 July 2013
Seems fairly accurate, does the job. It is exactly as the picture shows, for the price you can't go wrong!

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Tassimo machine!, 20 July 2013
I got these for my Tassimo coffee machine, and I wasn't disappointed. They are quite thick and feel really chunky and solid. The Costa latte t disks just about fill it, and a Suchard hot chocolate with a creamer disk fits too. Perfect!

Baa Baa Blackout Blind
Baa Baa Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 10 April 2013
Bought this for our newborn seen as we travel a lot, and it's brilliant. It really does black out the room and, so far, has fit every window I have used it on. Would defo recommend!

chinkyboo Stainless Steel Nail Cuticle Spoon Pusher Remover Cutter Nipper Clipper Set-3 of Pack
Offered by chinkyboo

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for a good price!, 10 April 2013
The quality isn't exactly profession, but then neither is the price. This little kit does the job if you want to tidy your nails up at home and keep them looking good between manicures.

St. Tropez St Tropez. Self Tan Lozione Abbronzante 120ml
St. Tropez St Tropez. Self Tan Lozione Abbronzante 120ml
Offered by Just One Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 April 2013
I love this mousse. Simple! It's by far the best and classic brand, and the mousse makes application easy. I used it with a tanning mitt, there were no streaks or dodgy bits and I had so many comments about how good and natural my tan looked. Will be buying again!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for minerals, 10 April 2013
I bought this brush to use with my Bobbi Brown minerals powder foundation, and I didn't like it. It was too dense and seemed to spread powder everywhere. I was really disappointed seen as I had read so much about how good it was with powder.

However, I was forced to by some liquid foundation (they didn't have my colour in stock when I went to rebuy the minerals) and I decided to try the brush with the liquid foundation. HOLY COW its absolutely fabulous! I've used sponges, cheap brushes (bodyshop) and my fingers but I swear I will never go back to using anything else to apply my foundation with. Very very even and flawless coverage, and I found that I use less when using the brush.

The brush is super soft and very very dense, it's just generally very good quality. No shedding either!

Love it now! Didn't like it at all for the minerals but for liquid it's a thumbs up from me!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 2:16 PM GMT

Recaro Isofix Base (Black)
Recaro Isofix Base (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and sound, 10 April 2013
Not had chance to use it with a baby yet (soon hopefully!) but the isofix base was super easy to fit into my Clio and easy to put the car seat in and out. It's really secure and feels safe!

Dr Brown's Natural Flow Gift Set
Dr Brown's Natural Flow Gift Set
Offered by Jobesam

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 10 April 2013
As an expectant mom I'm planning on breast feeding, but know I need a few bottles for water, expressed milk etc. this kit was perfect, 5 bottles, different size teats, cleaning kit and the steriliser. Such a good price, 4 bottles on their own are normally £20-£25!

5 Sterile 10ml Luer Lock Syringes Sterile Packs
5 Sterile 10ml Luer Lock Syringes Sterile Packs

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 10 April 2013
As described, sterile individual syringes. Arrived quickly, just what I was looking for, does the job and a decent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3