Profile for Aine Callan > Reviews

Content by Aine Callan

Aine Callan "Skellee Childrens Kindle Books Author" (Spain and UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
How To Detox Your Body Naturally: A Beginners Guide On How To Detox For Weight Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Also the book is littered with great fact, such as how to know if a ..., 19 May 2015
I bought the book about two weeks ago and initially just browsed through it. At first, some of the terminology turned me off because I hadn't heard of some of the suggested herbs etc. Today I went through it again and found that all the herbs or products mentioned in the book can be purchased in our UK High Street health stores. So with that info, I read through thoroughly.

I'm impressed. The detox is not just one detox fits all, as different parts of the body needs different products for that particular element. My partner, for instance, has respiratory problems, and the suggested produces for a cleanse of his lungs, can all be purchased in the supermarket. Also the book is littered with great fact, such as how to know if a particular brand of multi vitamin is good or just a waste of money. Let's face it, they are expensive, so why waste money on a brand that won't deliver! Knowing the amount of times to use a particular detox per week is very helpful too for a novice, such as myself.

Yes, I am glad I bought and read every word in this book because it helps me to take responsibility of my health - so I give it 5 Stars. :)

MEDITATION: The Beginner's Guide to Serenity (Meditation to achieve Mindfulness and Peace, Relieve Stress, Boost Productivity and Enjoy your Life Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation Guide, 12 April 2015
This is an excellent book for all those who want to get involved with meditation. It includes many positions for everyone, no matter what their flexibility and not only that but also how you can fit it in at any time of the day, regardless of who is within your vicinity. You can do this sitting next to someone and they will never know. Various methods of meditation are covered, from breathing to visualization and more. Overall, this is a book which you will gain a lot from and it is an enjoyable book to read. I really liked the way it was formatted, breaking it down into clearly defined sections within each chapter, making it a great reading experience. I know I will reread this many times.

Myths of Christianity: A Five Thousand Year Journey To Find The Son of God
Myths of Christianity: A Five Thousand Year Journey To Find The Son of God

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTIANITY: DEMYSTIFIED!, 6 April 2015
Myths of Christianity consolidates legitimate research and organizes it in a way that makes it accessible to those of us who aren't scholars. It's easy to understand and enjoyable, as well!

I am fascinated by Christian history and have often wondered what Christianity was like during the time of Christ. But as fascinating as Christianity's origins may be, the subject is also daunting. Where to start? Sifting through centuries upon centuries of religious and historical texts is beyond me, but it is certainly not beyond Jedediah McClure. He adeptly demonstrates how ideas evolved without pointing the finger of blame or criticizing various denominations.

McClure takes a rare unbiased and surprisingly humble approach to understand Christianity's evolution while still encouraging belief in its more life-affirming tenets. If you are interested in learning more about Christianity's origins, then Myths of Christianity is a must read!

The Success Equation: Success + Attitude = Mastering Life: 13 Ways to Master Your Mindset & Adopt a Winning Attitude

5.0 out of 5 stars Success Equation and Education, 2 April 2015
I am so impressed with this book. Firstly I love the way the content was broken down into the sections and laid out in such a way, that it was a joy to move forward from one chapter to another. One chapter particularly grabbed my attention and that was chapter 5 ... the essential elements of achieving success. If we concentrated on those three elements alone, all our goals would be attainable. Also I loved the inspiration references sprinkles throughout and the fact that the author wrote about his own inspiring experiences. I've used the content of this book to discuss various points from within it and read out and discussed the quotes, with my grandchildren ... they left me feeling very positive. What a gift :)

Why Authors Fail: 17 Mistakes Self Publishing Authors Make That Sabotage Their Success (And How To Fix Them)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Fail When You Don't Have To ..., 22 Mar. 2015
I found this book pretty daunting! The amount of information and strategies which will enable your books to reach No.1 are there. Many may think that publishing your own book is easy. Yes, it's easy to upload and do a certain amount of marketing but with the right information your efforts will go a lot further and for that reason, I give this book the thumbs up.

It has all the information you need and links to appropriate sites. If you want to take your publishing seriously as a business, then you need this book even though there are other books on the subject of publishing. This book comes in from a different angle and one which I can relate to. Great work Derek C Doepker :)

Principal Pro: An Authentic Leadership Playbook for Managing Crisis, Building Teams, and Maximizing Resources

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for anyone venturing into a new leadership role, 15 Mar. 2015
An excellent book for anyone venturing into a new leadership role. By reading this book, it will surely give a person the tools and the confidence to apply the necessary skills to ensure that you achieve your goals with the right frame of mind as well as ensuring that your opinions are professionally relayed. The principles within the book are something I wish I had read about before my own teaching career. I actually think that this book should be distributed to schools, so that students are armed with the necessary skills before they venture into the business or educational sectors. Yes, read it :)

In This Life: Book 1 of the Past Life Series
In This Life: Book 1 of the Past Life Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ..., 15 Mar. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author. Her skill in writing will have you gripped from page one, as it did for me. Fabulous story too. Definitely recommend you read it too. ☺

Fall For You: (A Fallen Angels Paranormal Romance: Book Two)
Fall For You: (A Fallen Angels Paranormal Romance: Book Two)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping yarn ..., 15 Mar. 2015
This book is gripping to say the least. I love the way the author writes. From the very first page I was enthralled and could not put it down. I defy anyone not to enjoy reading this book. It was my first introduction to paranormal fiction intermingled with mystery and I will definitely be following this author in future.

The Power Of Real Estate Investing: 7 Steps To Make Money And Create A Lifetime Of Wealth: Money, Investing, Entrepreneur, Self-Help, Millionaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book. Down to earth and so very inspiring ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Excellent Book. Down to earth and so very inspiring no matter what age you are. This is a book I wish I had found many years ago and now I am delighted to recommend that you read it. There are so many brilliant ideas for financial freedom. Great reference book to have at your side. Credit to the author. :)

The Private Pilots License Course: Flying Training (Private Pilots Licence Course)
by Jeremy M. Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars So I am delighted that he found it 'awesome', 27 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a gift to a young lad who dreams of becoming a pilot and he was over the moon with it. So I am delighted that he found it 'awesome'. It has all the information he needs to follow his dream of becoming a pilot when the time is right for him. Definitely 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16