Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Hartlepool, United Kingdom)

Slippery Souls
Slippery Souls
by Rachael H Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-told tale of love and life after death, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Slippery Souls (Paperback)
This is the first book in a series set in a seaside afterlife inhabited by colourful characters. Slippery Souls is a quirky, original story with tongue-in-cheek flair that neatly introduces us into Rachael H. Dixon's world. There are vampires, werewolves and a talking dog, romance and shocks, with a glint of humour that runs through it like the word Blackpool runs through a stick of candy rock.

Kestrel Flute, High D Birch
Kestrel Flute, High D Birch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tones, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Kestrel Flute, High D Birch
This is my first Native American style flute, and it sounds wonderful. Superb finish and excellent quality, easy to play, and the DVD is filled with useful tips. I am very impressed and intend to buy other High Spirit flutes in different keys! I would recommend this to anyone interested in learning how to play this wonderful instrument.

TRIXES Universal Black Nylon Electric / Acoustic / Bass Guitar Strap 135cm
TRIXES Universal Black Nylon Electric / Acoustic / Bass Guitar Strap 135cm

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and does the job, 8 April 2013
Bought this for my baritone ukulele, which has a strap button on the bottom. It does the job, and feels secure.

B-STOCK CLEARWATER BARITONE ROUNDBACK ELECTRO ACOUSTIC UKE UKULELE - CLEARANCE OFFER - LATEST MODEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow, 8 April 2013
I love this so much. I've got a soprano and tenor ukulele, but thought I'd give the baritone a try and I am so glad I spotted this. I can't actually see why this was marked as B-Stock.. there may be a slight blemish but it's barely noticeable. And it sounds great... I've not tried it through an amp yet but even as an acoustic it is so much louder than my tenor. Well worth it.

All Good Things Around Us
All Good Things Around Us
by Pamela Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars All good things!, 22 July 2012
I love this book. The illustrations are great and very helpful in identifying the herbs and plants in the book, and there are recipes for each one. I will be referring to this book time and again!