Profile for finny lul > Reviews

Content by finny lul

finny lul

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Valhoma Chicken Harness Adjustable Durable Breathable Mesh Hen Size Red 13"-17"
Valhoma Chicken Harness Adjustable Durable Breathable Mesh Hen Size Red 13"-17"
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for wearing at fetes!, 7 Jun. 2017
I go to village fetes and shows to promote the Rehoming of ex commercial hens. We always take a couple of hens with us, and these are absolutely ideal to use for that purpose. The girls don't seem worried by it, but I wouldn't use a harness for everyday purposes.

Vogstyle Women New Casual Flower Handmade Leather Ankle Boots
Vogstyle Women New Casual Flower Handmade Leather Ankle Boots
Offered by Voguees
Price: £29.99 - £65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a bit 'squiffy'....., 19 Mar. 2017
I love these boots! Nice and wide, and comfy - oh, and that little bit different...
Just want to say I am a UK 6.5, EU40. I ordered a 6.5 but the confirmation came through as size 41. I contacted Amazon to double check for me, but the only advice they could offer was to return them, if they were too big... Fortunately, they were fine.

Jahn - Premium Quality Beef Tripe Sticks 12kg bag dog treats chews
Jahn - Premium Quality Beef Tripe Sticks 12kg bag dog treats chews
Offered by Maltbys Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Misshapes!!, 17 Jan. 2017
Good value. One thing to bear in mind is they are not sticks - they are a mitch match of shapes and sizes, which I am ok with.

Alcatel Pop 4 (5.0) - New Flip Wallet Book [Stand View] Premium Leather Case Cover + Free Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth (Alcatel POP 4, Red)
Offered by Pooni

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying!, 17 Jan. 2017
Good quality for the money. Nice, bright red, too.

Rose Tree-Like String Light Battery Lamp with Adjustable Branches, 24 LED lights, 1 Light Mode, Powered with 3AA Batteries for Indoor Decoration Use (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a present, oh no, it isn't!!!, 13 Jan. 2017
This is really pretty. Was going to give as a present, but kept it for myself.....

Crocs Jaunt Shorty Women's Rain Boots - Pink(Berry), 7 UK (39-40 EU)
Crocs Jaunt Shorty Women's Rain Boots - Pink(Berry), 7 UK (39-40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs, should tell all!, 5 Dec. 2016
Love these short boots, now have three pairs - pink, yellow and navy. So handy for just slipping on, to go into the garden, or for walking the dog. Even, for shopping! I am a 6.5 and go for the 7, which just about fit ok. I don't wear socks, so, bear this in mind.
I have the long ines, too but find those too stiff....
Good grip on the mud, too...

Delia Smith's Book of Cakes (Coronet Books)
Delia Smith's Book of Cakes (Coronet Books)
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary addition!, 5 Dec. 2016
Bought it for a young friend who's just found the joy of baking cakes. I remember this book being my guide so many years ago.

Groomers Aquasorb Towel - Medium
Groomers Aquasorb Towel - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for me, and my dog!, 14 Nov. 2016
I have used (variation of) for years, to dry off after my shower, both at home and, more importantly, on holiday. They take up no space in the suitcase, and weigh next to nothing....Brilliant things......Just as good for drying my GSD, as well. Well worth the purchase - no need to buy the larger size, by the way, the medium is more than adequate. You use it damp and, when it gets wet, wring it out and carry on!

Suaoki Compact Smallest 40W 5 Port Multi Desktop USB Charger Socket Plug Dock with TIR-C Technology for Home Travel iPhone 6s 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More(Size;Only3.2*2.0*1.1 in,Black)

Falcon enamel ware- set of 3 pie dishes- round
Falcon enamel ware- set of 3 pie dishes- round
Offered by General Stores Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of my childhood (many years ago) - ideal ..., 22 Oct. 2016
Reminds me of my childhood (many years ago) - ideal for pies/puds, etc., Measure sizes BEFORE you buy to avoid dusappointment. These aren't suirable for a family meal - unless everyone is on a diet!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10