Profile for Mr. James Allatt > Reviews

Content by Mr. James Allatt

Mr. James Allatt "JALLATT" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy game, 30 May 2016
Amazing game. One of the best games this gen. If you played Alan Wake and liked that game you will love this one.
Looks stunning and even though the reviews marked the game down because you cant hide behind cover and fire at the same time that is not the type of game it is trying to be. You need to use your powers to kill the bad guys and when you get the hang of using them it plays amazing.

Took me around 10 hours ro complete on hard but it's a very enjoyable game and the story is gripping.

A must buy exclusive for the xbox one for me.

HDMI 1.4 Switcher, ESYNiC 5 Port HDMI Switch 5 Input 1 Output Splitter Box HDMI Hub with IR Remote Control for PS3 Xbox 360(slim) Sky Box Freesat Virgin Bluray Player DVD HDTV Camcorder HTPC Laptop Support 3D
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device., 17 July 2015
This is a great little device.

Although it did not work for what I wanted to use it for which was to put 2 hdmi devices through my xbox one but the xbox struggled switching between my media pc and BT TV box but this was not the products fault the xbox one could not pickup the change of inputs when it was switched.
When I connected the HDMI device to my tv and switched the ports it worked great and I would say that if you run out of HDMI ports on your TV this is a must buy device but Unfortunaly it dose not work trying to do that with an xbox one.

Smiffy's Giraffe Party Poncho and Shower Resistant with Drawstring Bag
Smiffy's Giraffe Party Poncho and Shower Resistant with Drawstring Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you want to use in the rain., 4 July 2015
I got the Poncho to take to Glastonbury as a bit of fun for when it rains but this poncho is not waterproof at all I got soaked when we had a hours worth of rain on the Friday so I would not recommend for using in the rain. They do look very good though,

Smiffy's Zebra Party Poncho and Shower Resistant with Drawstring Bag

Microsoft Band - Medium
Microsoft Band - Medium
Offered by 3-Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fitness/Smart Band., 12 May 2015
Amazing product. I have been looking at smart watches/fitness bands for quite some time and I decided to go for the Microsoft band for a few reasons.

1st the Price. for £169.99 (As of 12/05/15) This was middle of the road for a fitness band/smart watch in terms of the price.
2nd is compatibility this band works with my Windows Phone but if I move to an IOS or Android phone down the line it will also work with them which no other watch/band on the market dose.
3rd the technology it has in side it is amazing. It works really good as a Watch as it tells the time but as a tool for every day life I cant fault it. I can reply to my text messages via voice or the on screen keyboard which works amazing considering it looks very small. Add tasks and reminders make phone calls as well as track my fitness when I am working out with weights or on my bike.

So far I can not fault the device. It has around a 2 to 3 day battery life so far for me and the tracking when you are asleep is also a bonus.

For me I would not look at any other device on the market at the moment as the 3rd party apps are now starting to come to this device and for the price there is nothing better on the market.

Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star microsoft have shown how it should be done., 8 Jan. 2014
Ive had my Xbox one a few months now and I have been nothing but impressed with it. The console its self just work. Voice, controller hand gestures etc.

For me this is the next generation console to buy 1st. Looking forward to seeing where Microsoft go next with this console.

Sport Direct SRER10 Hi-Vis Reflective Rucksack Cover Yellow/Orange
Sport Direct SRER10 Hi-Vis Reflective Rucksack Cover Yellow/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars good cover, 20 Dec. 2013
Very good cover and fits my REGATTA EASYPACK RUCKSACK 25L without any issues. It seems to be waterproof too but it is not washing machine friendly as I have just found out so you will need to wash it by hand as I will do with the new one I've has to order but apart from that for the price this is a great product.

Digital Additions® USB Charger Data Sync Cable FOR Microsoft Zune MP3 Players (Fits: Microsoft Zune 4GB, Microsoft Zune 8GB, Microsoft Zune 16GB, Microsoft Zune 30GB, Microsoft Zune 80GB, Microsoft Zune 120GB)
Offered by Fat Cat_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a officel cable but dose the same job, 10 Sept. 2013
My Zune cable had broken and I decided to pickup this one and it works well at charging and transferring my data form my pc to my Zune.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good qualiy and comfy, 10 Sept. 2013
I was not expecting much when I got these shoes but they have been very good ware in well and the quality of the product for the price is very good and they are also very comfy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5