Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jennylh > Reviews

Content by Jennylh

Jennylh
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Selfish Giant
The Selfish Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald Trump could learn a lot from this story, 9 Feb. 2017
This review is from: The Selfish Giant (Kindle Edition)
Story about a selfish giant building a wall to keep people out of his garden.

Pilot Blue V Pen Fountain Pen Disposable Medium Line Liquid Ink SVPN-4W (Pack Of 3)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, love these pens, 5 Feb. 2017
Lovely smooth writers but not as messy as normal fountain pens. I am a pen and handwriting obsessive. I use V Pens all the time and have all the colours. The nibs never scratch, the ink flow is smooth and continuous and there is no mess. The colours are deep and rich. They last for ages and never dry up, unlike cartridge pens. I can't recommend them highly enough. Great value for money.

Prices Candles FR241016 6-Piece Household Tealights
Prices Candles FR241016 6-Piece Household Tealights
Offered by AB hats-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely- bright burning and naturally scented, 5 Feb. 2017
I am extremely fussy about scented candles. I can't stand artificial scents eg. Yankee Candles. My favourite scented candles are Jo Malone and Diptyque but these are far too expensive for everyday use. I do however love these - they have a light natural scent that really leaves my house smelling fresh and are great value for every day use.

Post-it 654-1B 76mm x 76mm Recycled Notes Pad Tower Pack - Pastel Yellow (Box of 6, 100 Sheets Per Pad)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as sticky as original ones, 5 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
They look like a normal post it note. My daughter uses them for revision notes, sticking them on her bedroom mirror but after less than twenty four hours they feel off the mirror. Not impressed.

The Heart's Invisible Furies
The Heart's Invisible Furies
by John Boyne

5.0 out of 5 stars I have just finished this book and feeling bereft, 30 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A beautifully written story of a man growing up in Dublin in the fifties. Cyril Avery (not a real Avery) will stay with me for a long time. Gripping from the beginning it takes you through all human emotions.

New Toddler Taming: The world's bestselling parenting guide fully revised and updated

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book. Basically the application of good common sense., 21 Jan. 2017
I bought this book 12 years ago and have been living my life by its principles ever since. One of the best books I have ever read. Not only good for taming toddlers but the same principles can be applied to teenagers, work colleagues, basically anyone you meet in life. I have recommended it to so many people I have lost count.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Blow Dry Styling Spray 100 ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Blow Dry Styling Spray 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hair smoother and reduces frizzy ends, 18 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I started using this product at the same time as I received a new Dyson hairdryer so it's hard to tell which has made the difference. However my hair is smoother, softer, shinier and more manageable than before.

SKIN&CO Roma Sicilian Light Serum 30 ml
SKIN&CO Roma Sicilian Light Serum 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Really has smoothed fine lines nad brightened my complexion., 18 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like this serum. I have been using mornings under moisturiser and make up and in the evenings for a couple of weeks now. It has a light fresh lemony smell and is less oily than face cream. I can feel it tighten my skin when I apply it. It really has improved my skin which was looking a bit dull with blotchy redness on my cheeks. The redness has now completely gone and my skin feels softer and smoother.

Paul Hollywood by KitchenCraft 5 kg Digital Kitchen Scales
Paul Hollywood by KitchenCraft 5 kg Digital Kitchen Scales

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical design., 18 Jan. 2017
I really like these scales. They came with batteries already installed. Easy to use and weigh in metric and imperial measures. You can stand your mixing bowl on them and weigh ingredients straight into the bowl. Easy to wipe clean and measuring guide printed on them is really useful.

Tefal Maison Toaster, 1700 W - Pomegranate Red
Tefal Maison Toaster, 1700 W - Pomegranate Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good toaster, 18 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice design. Well made and looks good in my kitchen. Toasts fairly quickly and evenly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20