Profile for Mrs. Little > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Thoughts of Marcus Aurelius
Thoughts of Marcus Aurelius

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 12 April 2013
Who wouldn't be delighted to find the public domain list of FREE classic literature. This is fantastic. All the titles I've always wanted to read and for free - this is my kind of kindle heaven. I love the way they arrive on your kindle, they're so quick, it's like magic. Thank you public domain!

History of King Charles the Second of England
History of King Charles the Second of England

The Prisoner of Zenda
The Prisoner of Zenda

The Book of Snobs
The Book of Snobs

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 12 April 2013
This review is from: The Book of Snobs (Kindle Edition)

Ghost Stories of an Antiquary Part 2: More Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories of an Antiquary Part 2: More Ghost Stories

The Black Robe
The Black Robe

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 12 April 2013
This review is from: The Black Robe (Kindle Edition)

A Changed Man; and other tales
A Changed Man; and other tales

The Cricket on the Hearth
The Cricket on the Hearth

Carmilla
Carmilla

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 12 April 2013
This review is from: Carmilla (Kindle Edition)

Bartleby, the Scrivener A Story of Wall-Street