Profile for D. Sampaio > Reviews

Content by D. Sampaio

D. Sampaio (London , UK)

AmazonBasics Laptop Sleeve for 15-Inch to 15.6-Inch Laptop / MacBook Pro / MacBook Pro with Retina Display

3.0 out of 5 stars ) Very nice sleeve, but not for 15inches, 13 Dec. 2014
Far too loose for a Mac Pro 15 Retina display 2014. If you have any Mac 15 Pro do not buy it . Loose for any 15-inch. Made my point :) Very nice sleeve, but not for 15inches. Big shame !!!

Griffin Flexgrip for iPhone 4 - Clear
Griffin Flexgrip for iPhone 4 - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iphone cover, 6 Mar. 2012
Not much to say. Just perfect for Iphone 4 and 4s. Loved it. PERFECT !!! Thank you for the service !

Lessons in elocution ...
Lessons in elocution ...
by Michigan Historical Reprint Series

2.0 out of 5 stars bad printing., 14 Jan. 2012
In Western classical rhetoric, elocution was one of the five core disciplines of pronunciation, which was the art of delivering speeches. Orators were trained not only on proper diction, but on the proper use of gestures, stance, and dress. (Another area of rhetoric, elocutio, was unrelated to elocution and, instead, concerned the style of writing proper to discourse.)
This is what I was expecting from the book :(

Sticky and Sweet: Live [CD & DVD]
Sticky and Sweet: Live [CD & DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars 10**********, 29 Mar. 2010
What else can I say ? I was there ... twice.. 10 stars !!!!!! I was so looking forward to that DVD ... No disappointment *********

Ideal: Series 4 [DVD]
Ideal: Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Vegas
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough, 6 May 2009
This review is from: Ideal: Series 4 [DVD] (DVD)
I was so looking forward to the Series 4. Finally on DVD. One of my favourites series on telly !!!

Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer [DVD]
Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Whishaw
Offered by TwoRedSevens

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY/RENT THIS FILM!!, 22 Jun. 2007
Not much to say. I haven't read the book and I don't think I will. And I hated the film. I can not understand people giving it 5 stars.

Sony NWA3000B 20 GB HDD Walkman - Black
Sony NWA3000B 20 GB HDD Walkman - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets!!!!, 13 Jan. 2006
I read some reviews about the Sony NWA300B Walkman before and I wasn't sure if that was the right one to buy. But I couldn't resist as I really like sony. And I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. All worked fine. I used the SonicStage software instead to transfer the musics and all went fine. The sound is great, no delay to play/transfer the songs and I'd recommend to anyone who is thinking about buying a MP3 Player.